Kobe Range Hoods is a leader in quiet kitchen ventilation. KOBE kitchen ventilation products are designed by Tosho & Company, Ltd., their parent company in Japan. Tosho & Company, Ltd. has been in the business of selling quality products in Japan and globally for over 40 years.KOBE Range Hoods is recognized for providing top quality kitchen ventilation products in the United States, as well as Canada. Their goal is to design kitchen ventilation products with innovative styles, pioneering technology at an attractive price.
The result of KOBE's extensive research and development is a series of kitchen ventilation products that are seamless, elegant, powerful, and possess a very unique feature, the QuietMode technology. This famous and remarkable QuietMode feature allows you to operate your range hood without the irritation of fan noise while cooking and entertaining in the kitchen. The importance of noise reduction is evident in the Kobe motto: "So Quiet...You Won't Believe It's On!"
Available at AJ Madison.
400 CFM/1.4 sones/45dB
600 CFM/3.5 sones/58dB
800 CFM/7 sones/67.5dB
1000 CFM/8 sones/70dB
Horizontal Squirrel Cage
- QuietMode™ allows the KOBE range hood to operate at a reduced sound level of 45 decibels (1.4 sone).
- Powerful Motor provides max CFM of 1000.
- The 18-Gauge frame and seamless design allow the hood to be installed over any cooking system.
- Time Delay System features a variable time delay shutoff.
- The advanced LCD Touch Control allows you to operate this unit at the touch of a finger for On/Off control, speeds control light and heat lamps.
- This remarkable hood comes with three bright 12V 20W halogen lights.
- This hood comes with two heating lamps to keep your food warm while preparing the rest of the meal.
- Three baffle filters provide professional strength and appearance.
- Quality Parts are checked for defects and designed for trouble free long term use.
- The special design makes installation fast and easy.
- Available in 30", 36" and 48".
- This versatile hood can be used for under cabinet or for stand alone style when used with the duct cover.