Kobe Range Hoods is a leader in quiet kitchen ventilation. KOBE kitchen ventilation products are designed by Tosho & Company, Ltd., their parent company in Japan. Tosho & Company, Ltd. has been in the business of selling quality products in Japan and globally for over 40 years.KOBE Range Hoods is recognized for providing top quality kitchen ventilation products in the United States, as well as Canada. Their goal is to design kitchen ventilation products with innovative styles, pioneering technology at an attractive price.
The result of KOBE's extensive research and development is a series of kitchen ventilation products that are seamless, elegant, powerful, and possess a very unique feature, the QuietMode technology. This famous and remarkable QuietMode feature allows you to operate your range hood without the irritation of fan noise while cooking and entertaining in the kitchen. The importance of noise reduction is evident in the Kobe motto: "So Quiet...You Won't Believe It's On!"
Available at AJ Madison.
400 CFM/1.4 sones/45dB
600 CFM/3.5 sones/58dB
800 CFM/7.9 sones/67.5dB
1000 CFM/8 sones/70dB
Double Horizontal Squirrel Cage
- QuietMode™ feature allows the KOBE range hood to operate at a reduced sound level of 45 decibels (1.4 sones).
- Powerful Motor gives the hood a max CFM of 1000.
- The 18-Gauge commercial grade stainless steel frame and seamless design allow the hood to be installed over any cooking system.
- The Time Delay System features a 10-second standby startup and a 30-second delay shutoff.
- Four-button electronic control - light, speed button, alternate speed button, and On/Off.
- This remarkable hood comes with two bright 12-volt 20-watt halogen lights.
- Two heating lamps allow you to keep your food warm while you are still cooking.
- Two stainless steel baffle filters provide professional strength and appearance.
- Quality Parts are checked for defects and designed for trouble free, long term use and are easy to install.
- This versatile hood can be used as a hood liner for custom hood frames, for under cabinet or for stand alone style when purchased with the optional duct cover.
- Available in 30", 36" and 48".