36" Contemporary Rangetop with 5 Sealed Burners
Want a rangetop that'll get your heart racing This is the one. The Wolf contemporary gas rangetop is a stunner in both performance and design. It has a striking, integrated look, with a cooking surface that sits flush to the countertop, and control knobs that mount to the cabinet panel of your choice. And the cooking performance is nothing less than thrilling with the most powerful Wolf dual-stacked burner ever - a searing 20,000 BTU!
This powerful central burner delivers faster boils and restaurant-quality sears. It's flanked by four dual-stacked sealed burners that offer precise control from high end to steady low-end simmers and melts. Porcelain-coated cast iron grates let you slide pans easily from one burner to another. And the seamless stainless steel burner pan is easy to clean. If you're aiming for new culinary heights, the CG365C/S is the rangetop to do it with.
120 VAC, 60 Hz
15 amp dedicated circuit
3/4" rigid pipe
Power Cord Length:
Dimensions & Weight
POWERFUL 20,000 BTU BURNER
- The most powerful burner on a Wolf gas rangetop ever. Achieve restaurant-quality sears, or boil even large stock pots of water faster than with earlier models.
CAST-IRON BURNER GRATES WITH EASY-SLIDE FINISH
- Continuous cast-iron grates with a matte black, porcelain finish let you slide pots easily on and off heat, or from one burner to another.
PATENTED DUAL-STACKED SEALED BURNERS FOR PRECISE CONTROL
- The upper-tier burner delivers maximum heat for rapid boils and caramelized sears, while the lower tier can go down to a mere breath of flame for gentle simmering or melting.
- With seamless burner pans, sloshes and spills are kept contained for easy clean-up.
ILLUMINATED CONTROL KNOBS
- This rangetop comes standard with black knobs that are illuminated by a white LED ring so it's easy to see what burner is on, even at the lowest simmer. Brushed stainless or Wolf red knobs are also available for no charge at time of purchase.
- Please specify knob color choice upon ordering.
RIGOROUSLY TESTED TO ENSURE DEPENDABILITY
- Built with superior-quality materials, Wolf products are designed to last a minimum of 20 years under far heavier use than any home cook will ever subject them to.
- To ensure reliability, engineers stress-test our designs under laboratory conditions that simulate years of use.
- Major components are tested and subjected to extreme stresses prior to going into the final design of the unit.
- Every major function of every completed product is tested before shipping.
SIMMER AND MELT WITH COMPLETE CONFIDENCE
- The lower tier of the Wolf dual-stacked burner provides a range of precision control down to the merest breath of a flame, to splendidly melt fine chocolate or reduce sauces without scorching, or keep soups at an ideal, gently-bubbling simmer for hours.
SPARK IGNITION SYSTEM FOR EACH BURNER
- Each burner has a sensor that detects if the flame has gone out while you're cooking and automatically re-ignites it.
EASY-TO-CLEAN BURNER PAN
- Made of seamless stainless steel, so clean up is a breeze.
STUNNING MINIMALIST DESIGN
- Integrates seamlessly into any kitchen. Cooking surface fits virtually flush to the countertop, and control knobs mount to any cabinet panel up to 1" thick.
EXCEPTIONAL 24/7 CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, Wolf's Customer Care team has a reputation for service that's as exceptional as their products.
- They're based in Madison, Wisconsin, just footsteps from our factory, and are standing by to provide expert, friendly, problem-solving support.