A Thermador kitchen is more luxurious, more efficient and more beautiful than any other kitchen. Because for seven decades, Thermador has been at the forefront of fusing the art and science of design and ingenuity. From introducing the first built-in oven almost 50 years ago to revolutionizing gas cooktops with the patented Star Burner; and from designing the first retractable downdraft ventilation system to advancing speed cooking technology; Thermador has helped transform the American kitchen.
The Masterpiece Series
It's a collection of kitchen appliances like no other: a modern interpretation of classic American style combined with the legendary performance you expect from the Thermador brand. Designed with chiseled, angular surfaces to create bold and distinctive profiles, each appliance in the collection beautifully reflects the wealth of sophistication within. A Masterpiece kitchen allows you to effortlessly conquer any culinary task with unrivaled performance and style.
Manual Controls / Stainless Steel Knobs
The newly designed control panel coordinates with all Thermador Masterpiece Series appliances. Some of the features include high quality, robust metal knobs, a maximum wattage of 2,500 Watts and 7 cooking zones.
Dimensions and Weights
34 3/4" - 34 7/8"
19 7/8" - 20"
Minimum Air Clearance:
Minimum Distance from Counter Front:
Minimum Distance from Rear Wall:
Approximate Shipping Weight:
Total Number of Cooktop Elements:
Left Front Element:
5"/8" @ 750/1,200W
Right Front Element:
7" @ 1,800W
Left Rear Element:
6" @ 1,200W
Right Rear Element:
7" @ 1,800W
6"/9" @ 1,100/2,500W
240/208V AC, 60 Hz
Required Circuit Breaker:
40 Amp/40 Amp
38" Flexible 3-Wire
6" Sensor Pot, 1.4 qt.:
6" Sensor Pot, 2.0 qt.:
7" Sensor Pot, 3.8 qt.:
9" Sensor Pot, 7.0 qt.:
16" Skillet for 13" Element:
- Dual Element offers the capability to use multiple pan sizes
- Heavy-duty, high quality metal knobs
- Full stainless steel frame
- Trapezoid design control panel
- 2-level digital control panel indicates when elements are still hot
Installation Above a Wall Oven or Warming Drawer
- Thermador Masterpiece Electric Cooktops may be installed above a Thermador Single Built-in Oven as long as there is no contact between the bottom of the cooktop and the top of the oven.
- Thermador Masterpiece Electric Cooktops may also be installed above a Thermador Warming Drawer to create a convenient cooking center.
- We strongly recommend the installation of a Thermador Ventilation System with all Masterpiece Electric Cooktops.
- Seal the surfaces of the cutout to make them heat resistant.
- This prevents the surfaces from expanding as a result of humidity.
- Solid surface countertops require a special cutout and installation.
- For example, heat reflective tape or rounded corners may be necessary.
- To reduce the risk of ignition of nearby combustible materials, install the countertop with a minimum distance of 2" from both side walls and the back wall.
Thermador Masterpiece Series CEM365FS Reviews