Realizing a vision, evolving taste, surrounding yourself with your own world.
Gaggenau appliances incorporate the knowledge and skill of the specialist with decades-long experience. After all, the first built-in appliance launched on the market in Europe bore the brand name Gaggenau. Every appliance from Gaggenau is perfectly made, easy to handle and extremely reliable. Their award winning designs prove how beautiful they are. What they are worth to you will transpire in the course of daily use and will manifest itself in a satisfied customer.
The sleek design of Gaggenau's CE 490 electric cooktop does double duty in the kitchen, adhering to Gaggenau's credo of timeless, modern design while offering the output levels of Gaggenau's traditionally sized electric cooktop. At just over a foot deep, the CE 490 electric cooktop creates a new vision for the kitchen and opens up valuable counter space.
The difference is Gaggenau.
Available at AJ Madison.
220-240V / 60Hz
7"/1,500W converts to 9"/2,400W
4 3/4"/800W converts to 7"/2,000W
- Automatic quick boil increases any chosen cooking level by four levels for the programmed amount of time, and immediately returns to the original setting.
- Automatic cooking timer for automatic shut-off on of one or several cooking zones can be set up to 90 minutes.
- Individual residual heat indication on all cooking zones of Gaggenau glass ceramic electric cooktops.
- All settings and timer values are stored for a few seconds after the cooktop is switched off, so that if the appliance is switched off unintentionally, all previously entered values are restored.
- Twist-Pad control features maneuverable magnetic knob which simplifies control of the cooking zone.
- Electronic precision temperature control provides ideal conditions for cooking dishes or recipes for which temperature settings are crucial.
- Child lock activated through Twist-Pad control.
- Safety lock after four hours running.
Gaggenau CE490612 Reviews