GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work. Available at AJ Madison.
Looking For A New GE Dishwasher
Dishwashers simplify your life and give you more time to do the things you enjoy. With GE's innovative technology, all you have to do is load your dirty dishes and push a button. That's it. And you'll have a little peace of mind with specialty options, like the Anti-bacterial cycle to sanitize your dishes.
This dishwasher uses 275 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $30.50.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 4 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
ENERGY STAR Qualified:
Tub and Door Liner:
Fully Integrated Electronic; Top Controls; 6 Touchpads
"Low Detergent" Light:
"Lock" Light Cycle Progress Indicators:
Audible End-of-Cycle Signal:
Exterior End-of-Cycle Indicator Light:
Dual Pumps and Motors:
Piranha Hard Food Disposer:
3-Direct Feed; Lower; Middle; Upper
Water Filtration System:
Self-Cleaning 5-Stage Filtration with ExtraFine Filter
Rinse Aid with Indicator and Adjustment
SmartDispense Technology Bulk Detergent Dispenser:
Yes with Refill Light
Number Of Place Settings:
Up To 16
Multi-Wattage Calrod Heater:
Yes with Fan Assist
DeepClean with Steam:
3-Piece Siverware Basket with Cell Covers:
Utility Shelves with StemSafe:
Multi-Position Fold-Down Tines:
Upper Rack - Deep Tiered:
Upper Rack - Removable:
Upper Rack - 4-Position Adjustable:
Lower Rack - Towerless:
Economical / Quiet
Yes with Bottom Fan Dry
Full-wrap Blanket; Bitumen
Hard Countertop Ready
Fully Integrated Stainless Contour Door
GE Cafe Stainless
Power / Ratings
875 Watts Max.
Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance; Limited 5-Year Racks/Electronic Control Board; Limited Lifetime Of Product Tub/Door Liner
Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance; Limited Lifetime Of Product Tub/Door Liner
See Written Warranty For Full Details
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Height with Legs Extended:
Approx. Shipping Weight:
5-Stage Filtration with Piranha Hard Food Disposer
- 5 self-cleaning filters ensure clean dishes.
Dedicated Silverware Jets
- Highly pressurized spray jets target the silverware area for improved cleaning.
DeepClean Cycle with Steam Prewash
- Removes tough, baked-on soils like egg, rice and oatmeal.
Fan Assist Dry with Heated Option and ActiveVent
- A heating element heats the air inside while a hidden fan circulates the warm air to help dry dishes.
48 dBA Sound Level
- Nearly silent two-pump system cleans dirty dishes without disruption.
ENERGY STAR Qualified and CEE Tier II Rated
- Meets or exceeds federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings.
Four-Position Adjustable Upper Nylon Rack with StemSafe
- Provides loading versatility for today's dishes and up to 16 place settings.
Eclipse Black Full-Extension Racks with Ball-Tip Tines
- Durable racks glide smoothly on ball-bearings for easy loading.
Lower Rack Fold-Down Tines
- Flexible loading options handle today's dishes and cookware of all shapes and sizes.
- Conveniently stores up to 47 oz. of liquid detergent and automatically dispenses multiple doses in each cycle.
Upper Rack Deep Bowl Tines
- Even oversized bowls fit perfectly in the top rack for easy cleaning.
- Designed for today's dishes and holds up to 16-place settings.
GE Cafe Series CDWT980VSS Reviews