For your convenience, the coin kit on the CAM2752KQ is already installed and ready for operation. This machine pays for itself in six months, based on twenty loads per week at $1.50 per load.
The CAM2752TQ features a Direct-Drive, No-Belt washing system for greater reliability, reduced down time and increased profits. The large capacity wash basket is ideal for handling family size loads and the porcelain top and lid finish resists rust, chipping and scratching.
The factory installed front lock blank provides a visual vandalism deterrent. To further discourage theft, order an optional front panel lock assembly (part # 358290) for the added security of tying the front and top panels together.
With a high and low water level setting, it reduces water consumption to 23.22 gallons per cycle! The inner workings are fixed onto a sturdy tripod-suspension with active liquid filled balance ring that reduces the product weight while balancing commercial size laundry loads.
One of the new features on this model is the rust proof Stainless Steel Torx control panel screws which gives your machine added security and service life. To help ensure safe operation, Whirlpool commercial washers feature a lid switch that is truly hidden. Not only does this prevent tampering, it ensures that the washer will not operate when the lid is open.
Extra Large Capacity
Fabric Softener Dispenser:
Number of Temperature Settings:
Number of Wash/Spin Speeds:
Number of Water Level Selections:
Energy Star Qualified:
Permanent Press Cycle:
Porcelain Top and Lid:
Electrical Requirements (Subject to Local Codes):
120V, 60 Hz. A.C. Standard 15 Amp Breaker/ Fuse Branch Circuit for Each Washer
3.2 cu. ft. (18 lbs. U.L.)
- 2007 Federal Energy Compliant Mechanical Metered Washer
- Factory Coin-slide and coin-box equipped, $1.00 vend V8 coin-slide
- Automatic Electronic Temperature Controlled regular and gentle cycles
- 115 degrees F hot, 85 degrees F warm wash
- High speed spin on all cycles
- Porcelain top, lid and cabinet
- Reliable, Direct-Drive NO BELTS drive system
- Front and bottom serviceable
- Two-Speed Advantage with true gentle wash, high-speed spin only!
- 1/2-HP Motor with built-in Overload Protector: 120-volt, 60 Hz.
- AC Agitation Speed 180 spm/high 120 spm/low
- High Speed Spin 640 rpm (approx.)
- Commercial-Grade Drain and Water Inlet Hoses
- Shipping Weight: 184 lbs.
- 3 year limited parts warranty US
- Available in US and Canada
Whirlpool CAM2752TQ Reviews