For your convenience, the coin kit on the CAM2752KQ is already installed and ready for operation. This machine pays for itself in six months, based on twenty loads per week at $1.50 per load.
The CAM2752RQ features a Direct-Drive, No-Belt washing system for greater reliability, reduced down time and increased profits. The large capacity wash basket is ideal for handling family size loads and the porcelain top and lid finish resists rust, chipping and scratching.
The factory installed front lock blank provides a visual vandalism deterrent. To further discourage theft, order an optional front panel lock assembly (part # 358290) for the added security of tying the front and top panels together.
With a high and low water level setting, it reduces water consumption to 23.22 gallons per cycle! The inner workings are fixed onto a sturdy tripod-suspension with active liquid filled balance ring that reduces the product weight while balancing commercial size laundry loads.
One of the new features on this model is the rust proof Stainless Steel Torx control panel screws which gives your machine added security and service life. To help ensure safe operation, Whirlpool commercial washers feature a lid switch that is truly hidden. Not only does this prevent tampering, it ensures that the washer will not operate when the lid is open.
Dimensions & Weight
Height at Meter case Top:
Approximate Shipping Weight:
Factory Installed Coin Slide and Coin Box:
Set wash price from $0 - $2 per cycle ($1.00 Factory present)
Stainless Steel Look Push Button Console:
Porcelain Finish Top and Lid:
Galvanized, Extra Thick Front Panel:
Side and Back Panels:
Front Panel Lock Blank:
Water Inlet Hoses:
Commercial-Grade, Color-Coded with Brass Couplings
Rubber Drain Hose:
High Efficiency Deep Rinse:
Electronic Temperature Control:
Super Capacity Basket:
3.2 cu. ft.
Water Level Settings:
High and Low
Meets 2005 California Energy Standards:
120-Volt 1/2-HP Direct Drive with Built-in Overload Protector
Two-Speed Advantage with True Gentle Wash:
High Speed Spin Only
Agitation Strokes per Minute/Amperage:
180 SPM/High (5.0 Amps No Load); 120 SPM/Low (5.0 Amps No Load)
Maximum Rated Current:
9.8 Amps (120-Volt)
1725 High, 1140 Low
Electrical Requirements (Subject to Local Codes):
120V, 60 Hz. A.C. Standard 15 Amp Breaker/ Fuse Branch Circuit for Each Washer
3.2 cu. ft. (18 lbs. U.L.)
- 3.2 cu. ft. wash basket, 18 lbs. UL
- High Efficiency, Low Water Factor
- 3 Cycles: Heavy (Hot/Cold), Permanent Press (Warm/Cold) and Colorfast (Cold/Cold) to provide the right washing conditions for a wide range of fabrics
- Two-Speed Advantage with True Gentle Wash, High Speed Spin only!
- Deep Rinse System, Automatic Temperature Control 115° H 85° W
- Porcelain Top and Lid, Rust Proof Stainless Steel Hinges and Console Screws
- High Speed Spin 640 RPM (Approx.)
- Galvanized, Heavy Gauge Cabinet Back, Side and Front Panels, Removable Front Service Panel
- Heavy Duty Motor Coupler Isolator Tested to 20,000 Cycles!
- 1/2-HP Motor with Built-in Overload Protector: 120-Volt, 60 Hz., A.C. Agitation Speed 180 SPM/High 120 SPM/Low
- Reliable, Direct-Drive NO-BELTS Drive System, Front and Bottom Serviceable
- Extra Long Power Cord and Commercial-Grade, Color-Coded Water Inlet Hoses with Brass Couplings and EDPM Rubber Drain Hose
- 23.22 Gallons Minimum Water Usage per Cycle (Low Water Level, 3 lbs. Load)
- 8 Quarter Coin Slide Capacity, Set your wash price from $0 - $2 per Cycle ($1 Factory Preset)
- 1/3/7/10 Year Parts Warranty
- Exclusive! 1 Year Factory labor Warranty
Whirlpool CAM2752RQ Reviews