C540s Stand Alone Grill with 540 sq. in. Cooking Surface
Start grilling in style with the C540s grill from Fire Magic. With 60,000 BTUs of heat, you can take outdoor cooking to a whole new level. The stainless steel construction inside and out makes for durable, long-lasting performance. Easily movable on casters, the grill is that much easier to move as the ignition system is powered by a 9-volt battery within the grill; and replacing the battery is a cinch. Reinvent the way you grill with Fire Magic.
About Fire Magic
That's right, the secret weapon of the top professional chefs in New York is their Fire Magic barbecue grill. Many Americans were introduced to Fire Magic on NBC's Today when their guest chefs are grilling up delicious dishes on quality Fire Magic grills. Once you have cooked on a Fire Magic, you are hooked. While not the best known brand - at least not outside California - they have been making professional quality grills in Los Angeles since 1937. 70 years of experience, and it shows. Available at AJ Madison.
Main Burner Output:
540 Sq. In.
Analog in Lid
Width, Shelf to Shelf:
Depth of Cart Base:
Height to Top of Shelf:
Choice C540s Features
- Heavy-gauge tubular stainless steel burners
- Largest cooking space compared to other same size grills
- Most BTU's per square inch. Heats fast and stays hot!
- 16-gauge stainless steel flavor grids are engineered for durability and even heat distribution
- Integral and removable oven warming rack for light cooking or warming food
- 9-volt electronic ignition
- Hot surface ignition-simply push in the control knob, turn up the gas and light the grill
- Stainless steel manifold with brass valves
- Extensive line of complementary accessories
Fire Magic Choice Collection C540S Reviews