Fire Magic Choice C430i Gas Grill
Choice Grills by Fire Magic are perfect for smaller spaces, but size doesn't hold back this grill's performance. Heavy-gauge tubular stainless steel burners give you 40,000 BTU's of grilling power. Ignition is electronic; a simple 9-volt battery, and you're ready to grill. 16-gauge flavor grids give you 3 square feet of cooking space where heat is distributed evenly. Make use of the removable warming rack for light cooking or to make room to grill more great food.
About Fire Magic
That's right, the secret weapon of the top Professional Chefs in New York is their Fire Magic Barbecue Grill. Most were introduced to Fire Magic as guest chefs on the Today Show - Yes, those are Fire Magic Grills that Matt, Al and Meredith are beside. Once you have cooked on a Fire Magic, you are hooked. You see, while not the best known brand (at least not outside California) they have been making Professional Quality Grills right in LA since 1937. 70 years of experience - and it shows. Available at AJ Madison.
432 Sq. In.
Choice C430i Features
- Heavy-gauge tubular stainless steel burners
- Largest cooking space compared to other same size grills
- Most BTU's per square inch. Heats fast and stays hot!
- 16-gauge stainless steel flavor grids are engineered for durability and even heat distribution
- Integral and removable oven warming rack for light cooking or warming food
- 9-volt electronic ignition
- Hot surface ignition-simply push in the control knob, turn up the gas and light the grill
- Stainless steel manifold with brass valves
- Extensive line of complementary accessories
Fire Magic Choice Collection C430I1T1N Reviews