SUMMIT's C301 features their smallest combination kitchen at just 30 inches wide and 24 inches deep. All C301 units include two solid 110V no-spill electric burners made from durable, easy-to-clean cast iron. The one-piece stainless steel countertop provides modern, easy-to-clean style that looks professional in any setting, with a full-service sink that includes a ready-to-use faucet.
Unlike their competitors, who rarely offer freezers on 30 inch kitchenettes, SUMMIT's C301 includes a refrigerator-freezer with manual defrost.
Next to the refrigerator-freezer sits a large storage cabinet with a center shelf and door. Additional wall cabinets are available for easy installation or you can upgrade your kitchenette with the Space Saving Appliance Station, a conveniently sized mantle. Available in white (APSW) or stainless steel (APSS), these heavy-duty metal shelves have an 18 inch clearance above the counter and 18 inch depth to hold a microwave, coffee maker, or any other small appliance. They include a three-plug allocator box that regulates overall power consumption to 10 amps.
Their all-in-one combination kitchens are assembled in America, with base model fully assembled before shipping (assembly required on Appliance Station). Just slide the refrigerator-freezer in and start cooking. Perfect for studio apartments, hotel rooms, dormitories, assisted living facilities, or as temporary kitchens during home renovation.
Dimensions & Weights
Crisper Cover Type:
Full Door Shelf Quantity:
Half Door Shelf Quantity:
115 V AC/60 Hz
Rear of Unit
Two electric burners
- Solid cast iron construction lets you boil and fry with no mess on no-spill surfaces
One piece stainless steel countertop
- Easy to clean and built to last
Sink and faucet
- Stainless steel sink comes ready to wash
- Convenient cabinet with center shelf lets you store dry goods behind a door
- CM405 with manual defrost; unit feature adjustable shelves, adjustable thermostat and door storage
100% CFC free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
Ships fully assembled
- Base model comes in one box.
- Just slide the refrigerator-freezer into its opening and plug in
Space Saving Appliance Station Option
- Add a solid heavy-duty metal shelf system to hold a microwave, toaster, or any other small appliance;
- Add APSW for white or APSS for stainless steel
- APS models include electrical plug allocator to plug in the refrigerator plus two additional appliances while safely limiting overall power consumption to 10 amps