For over four decades, U-Line has captivated those with an appreciation for the finer things with exceptional design, inspired innovations and attention to even the smallest details.
Synonymous with premium built-in undercounter ice making, refrigeration and wine storage, the U-Line Corporation is committed to luxury under the counter. They are known and respected for their unwavering dedication to product innovation, quality and selection. Their bold and broad line of models is the product of visionaries in the pursuit of distinctive living environments in the kitchen and spaces beyond.
In 1962, Henry Uihlein founded U-Line Corporation as an outgrowth of Ben-Hur Freezer Company and was the first to develop and patent an automatic stand-alone undercounter residential ice maker. His foresight and determination to develop new ideas and to succeed when there were no clear guidelines or solutions are evident today. The third and fourth generations of this Milwaukee, Wisconsin based family operated business provide the continuity and vision from which new innovations continue to be born.
Going forward, U-Line's Échelon and Origins Series will continue offering best-in-class products that build on the company's numerous patents and world firsts to guide the undercounter industry in realizing its unlimited potential.
The U-Line Combo Drawer Model delivers three appliances in one innovative package. This two-drawer unit has it all, refrigeration, freezer and ice making capacity, uniting convenience, performance and style.
Overall Depth - Stainless Steel:
Overall Depth - Overlay:
Overall Depth with 3/4" Overlay Frame:
Depth without Handle - Stainless Steel:
Depth without Door:
Full Retract Height:
Full Extend Height:
3.0 cu. ft.
2.0 cu. ft.
5.0 cu. ft.
Ice Maker Production:
6 lbs. per day
Ice Maker Storage:
Touch Control Digital Technology
Audible Door Open alarm:
Sabbath or "Black Out" Feature:
Leveling Legs Included:
Standard 24" width with two drawers
- Can be installed into a standard 24" wide cabinet opening
Touch Control Digital Technology
- Full-featured, easy-view command center - right at your fingertips
- Easy to set and see the refrigerator temperature
- Manages key model functions and provides user alerts
Patented frost-free technology
- Top drawer is dedicated to refrigeration, with exclusive organizational features
- Lower drawer is equipped with an ice maker and provides frozen food storage
Daily ice rate of up to 6 lbs
- Removable ice bucket stores up to 10 lbs of ice
No drain required
- Easy and inexpensive to install
- Only requires a 1/4" outside diameter water line for the ice maker
Adjustable "Slide and Divide"
- Located in refrigerator (top) drawer. Provides the ability to "divide" the drawer for item storage.
Clear organizing bin in top drawer
- Holds wine, 2-liter bottles and other items. Slides back and forth, allowing easy access to items located beneath the "organizing bin"
Stainless stell refrigerator drawer interior
- Sleek designer appearance in the top refrigerator drawer
- No additional clearance around sides, top or rear for ventilation. Do not obstruct the front grille.
- Elegant visual appearance
Heavy-duty, full extension drawer slides
- Allow easy accessibility to contents in the back of drawers
- Black vinyl cabinet on all models provides a rich, textured look
- More resistant to scratching, peeling or flaking
Recessed interior lights
- Automatically illuminates when the door is opened
- More precise undercounter fit, durable, factory-installed
Sabbath or "Black Out" mode
- Easily turn off all lights and control displays
Contemporary grille design
- Integrates seamlessly with surrounding cabinets