24 Inch Single Electric Wall Oven with 2.3 cu. ft. True European Convection Oven
Blomberg introduces an outstanding collection of cooking appliances with advanced state-of-the-art designs. All Blomberg cooking appliances feature environmentally friendly, safe, and functional components to make them a harmonious part of your home. This electric wall oven comes with a true European convection system for a three-dimensional cooking system. This advanced cooking system uses an additional heating element, which surrounds the cooking fan located at the back of the oven, for a three-dimensional cooking effect. With constant air circulation, food is cooked more uniformly.
With 125 years of production and expertise in the appliance and metal industries, Blomberg is a quality and trusted name in the European household appliance market. Now owned by Arcelik, the 3rd largest appliance manufacturer in Europe, Blomberg has gained a sizeable presence in the average European home. For years Blomberg has been setting trends in both technology and style, and they continue to employ technologically advanced appliances, while still keeping the everyday family life in mind.
Multifunction (True Euro Convection)
True European Convection Bake (Ring Element):
12/24 Hours Clock Format:
Oven Glass Window:
Large See-Through Glass
Door Cooling System:
3-Pane Heat-Resistant Glass
2.3 Cu. Ft.
Cavity Enameling Color:
5 Side Rack
1 x 25 Watts
Broil Upper Heating Element:
Upper Auxiliary Element Wattage:
Concealed Bake Lower Heating Element:
Convection Element Wattage:
Power / Ratings (208/240 V, 60 Hz)
kW / Amps Rating @ 240V, 60Hz:
2.374 Watts / 9.89 Amps
kW / Amps Rating @ 208V, 60Hz:
1.783 Watts / 8.57 Amps
Dimensions and Weights
23 1/4" Min. - 23 5/8" Max.
- 3D cooking is an advanced convection system that uses an additional heating element, which surrounds the cooking fan located at the back of the oven, for a three-dimensional cooking effect.
- Through constant air circulation, food is cooked more uniformly throughout.
- This function allows you to cook large pieces such as a big turkey or meat perfectly.
- All Blomberg ovens feature the robust, elegantly finished straight stainless handle.
- The same handle is used in other Blomberg appliances such as refrigerators and their dishwasher line-up in order to create a uniform look in your kitchen.
Programmable Electronic Timer
- Blomberg ovens feature electronic timers that show the time of day and allow you to preset the start time, duration, or end of cooking.
- When the set cooking time ends, the oven switches itself off automatically and warns you with an audio signal.
Full Glass Door with Large Window
- Blomberg ovens are designed with a wide, transparent glass window.
- Allows you to see the oven interior without having to open the door, avoiding heat and energy loss during the cooking cycle.
- In addition, the door has multiple glass panels to keep the full heat inside the oven and reflect minimum heat outside of the unit when cooking is in progress.
- All models have easily removable doors for a thorough wipe of the door itself or to allow easy access to the oven cavity.
- In certain models the glass window is also removable to allow you to clean the glass separately.
- By concealing the top heater, Blomberg has not only maximized the cooking space but also given it a smooth, elegant look inside the wall oven.
- The special Easy Clean gray enamel coating is another stylish design element featured on Blomberg ovens.
- The circular heater and the fan motor operate together.
- This function allows heat to be distributed evenly in the center of their oven.
- In this setting, you can cook 3 different dishes at the same time without blending their flavors or aromas.
- To allow you thorough and easy observation of the cavity, Blomberg ovens feature interior lighting with cylindrical lamps placed on the rear wall.
- Gray-color cavity surface reduces reflection on the glass doors.
- Blomberg BWOS24102 and BWOS24202 models have extended cavities by up to 20% to maximize the joy of cooking and dining.
- Blomberg ovens offer one of the largest spaces in the market in this class with 65-liter (2.3 cu. ft.) cavity for conventional and multifunction ovens and they come with bigger-sized trays.
- You no longer have to worry about fitting the Thanksgiving turkey in your oven or the tray.
- In addition, three separate dishes can be cooked at the same time by placing each to any 5 different levels in the cavity.
Easy Clean Enamel
- Blomberg oven cavities are coated with Easy Clean, exclusive, nonporous, gray enamel.
- This long lasting finish gives an elegant look and allows easy, quick, and ecologic cleaning of the oven cavity and trays.
- With no visible screws or connection points, the surface of the Blomberg oven cavity is smoother than ever.
- The smooth surface eliminates the risk of food and dirt particle collection and enables easy cleaning.
Easy-to-Remove Side Racks
- Blomberg ovens are equipped with wire racks easily removed by hand.
- Provides effortless access to the oven sidewalls, enabling complete cavity cleaning with minimal effort.
- Your Blomberg electronic oven will automatically shut itself down after six hours of operation (except during warm keeping and defrost functions).
- You no longer need to ask yourself if you've remembered to turn off the oven before leaving home.
Hidden Top Heater
- The top heater in Blomberg ovens is hidden, eliminating the risk of self injury when reaching the top shelf.
- In addition, it minimizes the temperature of the oven handle and knobs for a safe touch.
- For long time expectancy, 100% of Blomberg ovens are tested before they leave the factory.
- In addition, random accelerated-life tests are performed.