Blomberg 22" Built-in Bottom Freezer Refrigerator
Blomberg appreciates the time, attention, detail and passion that homeowners put into custom interior designs, and proudly introduces this integrated built-in refrigerator that can be installed flush against surrounding cabinetry. It's also panel ready to match the surrounding decor. With solid German engineering, this quiet refrigerator offers three adjustable glass shelves for food storage, and three door shelves for storing bottles, condiments, eggs and dairy products. There is also a deli drawer for meats and cheeses, and a produce crisper drawer to preserve freshness. The freezer offers three roomy drawers and includes an ice cube tray.
The dual temperature zones are controlled by easy-to-use electronic push-button controls, and what adds to the user-friendly functionality of this unit is the automatic, frost free defrosting system which supports the interior carbon filter and HygAIR ionizing technology, all ensuring that you always have germ and odor-free performance. Available at AJ Madison.
With 125 years of production and expertise in the appliance and metal industries, Blomberg is a quality and trusted name in the European household appliance market. Now owned by Arcelik, the 3rd largest appliance manufacturer in Europe, Blomberg has gained a sizeable presence in the average European home. For years Blomberg has been setting trends in both technology and style, and they continue to employ technologically advanced appliances, while still keeping the everyday family life in mind.
This refrigerator uses 402 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $44.58.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Built-In; Counter Depth
Temperature Recovery Time:
Electronic Push Button
Right Orientation; Field Reversible
ENERGY STAR Approved:
Fresh Food Section Capacity:
6.1 Cu. Ft.
Number of Cabinet Shelves:
Number of Crisper Drawers:
2 Egg Trays
Freezer Section Capacity:
2.3 Cu. Ft.
Number of Freezer Drawers:
Ice Cube Tray
Annual Energy Consumption:
70" - 70 39/100"
Dimensions and Weight
22" Built-in Bottom Freezer Refrigerator
Duo Cycle Technology
- Duo cycle technology provides a more homogeneous, energy efficient, and silent cooling. It also prevents odor mixing.
HygienePlus Antibacterial Carbon Filter
- The photo-catalyst carbon filter eliminates bacteria, reduces fridge odor and ensures hygiene. The carbon filter can be reactivated easily with just one day's exposure to sunlight.
HygAIR Ionizing Technology
- HygAIR eliminates airborne bacteria and odor forming molecules by producing natural negative ions so food stays fresher over time.
- Frost free defrosting keeps food fresher for longer periods of time by eliminating ice and bacteria build-up which consequently prevents unpleasant fridge odors.
White LED Lighting
- Bright LED lighting provides a more aesthetic look inside your fridge and uses less energy than traditional incandescent lighting.
- Antibacterial Seal and Interior
Blomberg BRFB1051FFBI Reviews