Single Oven - 400 Series
BO 480 / BO 481
The BO 480/BO 481 has the widest range of features of the ovens in the 400 series. The control module with TFT touch display ensures clear and intuitive operation of all functions. The automatic door opening is also conveniently controlled by the touch of a button.
The Difference is Gaggenau
Gaggenau is the world's preeminent brand of restaurant-grade cooking technology for the modern home. Specializing in high-performance built-in kitchen appliances, its sleek portfolio includes ovens, modular gas, electric and induction cooktops, ventilation, refrigerators, dishwashers, specialty appliances such as steamers, grills and deep fryers, and the Asian-influenced Teppan Yaki.
Gaggenau stands for exceptional convenience and intuitive operation, just as in professional kitchens. Products contain high-quality, rugged surface finishes, easy to navigate panels and the most durable of materials, including shot-blasted aluminum surfaces that do not show fingerprints and sturdy control knobs that are a pleasure to use.
Professionals know what they want. They desire clear designs and instinctive controls. The professional kitchen exemplifies the belief that form follows function, and this is the model that Gaggenau has developed its design from. Gaggenau kitchens are not only beautiful, but also intelligent and inspiring. The quality of built-in kitchen appliances begins with the design. Gaggenau builds beautiful ovens, elegant dishwashers, ventilators, cooktops and refrigerators that far exceed expectations. With Gaggenau, form truly follows function.
Gaggenau creates small revolutions in design and technology. Explore their full range of home appliances, and discover how their innovative products combine to help you create the ultimate cooking experience.
Stainless Steel-Backed Full Glass Door:
85°F - 550°F
Top + 1/3 Bottom Heat:
1/3 Top + Bottom Heat:
Convection + Bottom Heat:
Convection + 1/3 Bottom Heat:
Baking Stone Operation:
Automatic Door Opening:
Yes (Including Meat Probe)
Yes with Automatic Shut-Off
Actual Temperature Display:
Timer Function - Cooking Time:
Timer Function - Switch-Off Time:
Timer Function - Short-Term Timer:
Timer Function - Stopwatch:
Timer Function - Sabbath Mode:
60 Watts Halogen
2 x 10 Watts Halogen
Thermally Insulated Door:
Yes with Quadruple Glazing
Yes with Temperature Protection
Heated Air Cleaning Catalyst:
Enamel Baking Tray:
Grill Tub with Grid:
Pluggable Meat Probe:
Total Connected Load:
208 / 220 - 240V / 60Hz
47 1/4" without Plug (Hardwire Required)
Dimensions and Weights
- Universal heating system with 17 heating modes, with meat probe, rotisserie spit and baking stone operation.
- Electronic precision temperature control from 85°F - 550°F.
- Convection + bottom heat.
- Convection + 1/3 bottom heat.
- Rotary knobs and TFT touch display operation.
- Clear text display in 25 languages.
- Option to save indiviudal recipes (including meat probe).
- Information key with use indicators.
- Side-opening door opens up to 180° angle.
- Meat probe with automatic shut-off.
- Actual temperature display.
- Timer functions: cooking time, switch-off time, short-term timer, stopwatch, Sabbath mode.
- 60 Watt halogen top light.
- 2 x 10 Watt halogen light on the side.
- Enamel wire racks on the side with 5 rack levels, pyrolitic-safe.
- Thermally insulated door with quadruple glazing.
- Cooled housing with temperature protection.
- Heated air cleaning catalyst.
- Connecting cable 47-1/4" without plug (hardwire required).
Gaggenau 400 Series BO481610 Reviews