Napoleon Gourmet Grills, a leader in manufacturing technology offering mid to high end gas grills enjoys high brand name recognition in North America. They manufacture an extensive variety of grills offering the most recent technology patented features and innovative designs to supply mainly the North American market but also export to markets worldwide. Their gas grill lines stand out with such features as ceramic infrared burners, Life Ease roll top lids, matching lid and Contour door, electronic ignition, Wave cooking grids.
They also import a line of stainless steel gas grills from offshore. These grills offer a variety of modern features and benefits, including double walled stainless steel lids and doors, locking heavy duty casters and patented wave rod cooking grids. To control the quality of offshore products, they have their own office and manufacturing facility in China to support their North American manufacturing and distribution companies with sourcing timely shipping, quality and engineering as well as manufacturing.
Perfectly Matched Performance
You will find cooking on the Prestige II series to be one of the simple pleasures in life. At the push of a button, the electronic ignition instantly fires up, lighting your grill. Within minutes, the patented stainless steel cooking system is at the perfect grilling temperature for late afternoon hors d'oeuvres of cedar planked brie cheese combined with smoked lamb and mushrooms. Easily prepare such decadent snacks as this over a natural Charcoal fire on your grill, using the optional charcoal tray accessory.
Adapt your backyard to suit your lifestyle by converting your outdoor space into an attractive extension of your kitchen. The Napoleon built-in grill enables you to expand your cooking and entertaining capabilities and transform the outdoors into an area that contains all the convenience and luxury elements of your own private resort. Napoleon built-in grills maintain all the features of their traditional cart models, but can be integrated into a complete, custom outdoor cooking island. Relax and enjoy as you share moments with family and friends.
MFG SKU BIPT450RBPSS-3
LIFT EASE Roll Top Lid:
ACCU PROBE SS Temperature Guage:
Total Cooking Surface:
694 Sq. In.
Infrared Ceramic Bottom Burners:
Ceramic Infrared Rear Rotisserie:
304 Stainless Steel Bottom Burners:
304 SS Infrared Rear Rotisserie Burner:
Stainless Steel WAVE Rod Cooking Grids:
SS Reversible Channel Cooking Grids:
EASY SET Knobs:
Spider Guard Venturi and Brass Valves:
Stainless Steel Warming Rack:
Stainless Steel Side Shelves:
Wheels and/or EASY ROLL Locking Casters:
President's Limited Lifetime Warranty:
Grill Inputs (BTU's)
Main Infrared Burners:
Main Tube Burners:
Rear Infrared Burner:
Commercial Quality Rotisserie - 4 Forks:
Heavy Duty Rotisserie - 2 Forks:
Stainless Steel Preparation Shelf:
Bracket and Trim Kits for Built-ins:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Patented stainless steel cooking system
- Includes patented infrared rear rotisserie burner
- You can use it as an oven, grill, smoker, stove top, rotisserie and barbecue - gas or charcoal!
- Heavy duty rotisserie with counter balance and roasting pan included
- Up to 61,000 BTU's down to a precise 6,000 BTU'S for more delicate cuisine
- Electronic ignition (battery included) and built-in stainless steel temperature gauge with "ACCU-PROBE"
- Space saving LIFT EASE roll top lid in stainless steel
- Total grilling surface = 694 sq. in.
- Heavy duty, patented 16 gauge, stainless steel burners
- Solid brass valves with insect protected venturi
- Stainless steel tubular handle and ergonomic knobs
- Matching doors and drawers available as an optional accessory
- Mounting bracket and trim kit
**Note: This grill is designed for masonry, non-combustible enclosures only, and must be installed and serviced by a qualified installer to local codes.