SUMMIT BIM70 is a versatile icemaker designed for built-in or freestanding use.
At less than 17" wide, this slim unit features a stainless steel exterior to suit any home or commercial setting, with a sliding black lid for easy access into the ice bin. The BIM70 produces up to 65 lbs. of crystal clear gourmet ice per day cycle, with an insulated storage bin that holds up to 25 lbs. at a time.
Automatic defrost ensures low maintenance operation and a bin sensor prevents an overproduction of ice if the bin is not emptied. The BIM70 is designed for drained use. An optional pump is available for purchase.
With easy-fitting dimensions and a smart design, SUMMIT BIM70 is the ideal mid-sized icemaker for restaurants, wet bars, or any setting in need of a steady supply of gourmet ice.
Dimensions & Weights
Canadian Electrical Safety:
115 V AC/60 Hz
Slim undercounter dimensions
- Less than 17" wide for an easy fit
- Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
Fully finished stainless steel cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Produces up to 65 lbs. of ice in a day cycle, with a 25 lb. storage bin capacity
- Gourmet cube ice is crystal clear, measures 1 3/8" diameter by 1 1/8" height
- Unit senses when bin is full and will automatically stop until cubes are removed
- Top lid is on lift-up glides for easy access to the ice bin
- No-frost system simplifies maintenance
Insulated storage bin
- Ice stays frozen longer inside this cold-protected bin
For use with drain
- Optional pump available for purchase
- Ice scoop included for added convenience
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals