SUMMIT BIM44IF is an auto defrost icemaker designed for true convenience in operation and placement.
At just under 15" wide, the BIM44IF is ideal for finishing any kitchen or wet bar. The door includes an integrated stainless steel frame that can accept full overlay panels for a seamless look that blends into matching cabinetry. Users supply their own handles.
Automatic defrost makes maintenance simple and stress-free, while the BIM44IF's front-breathing cooling system and fully finished sides allow built-in or freestanding use.
The BIM44IF can make up to 44 pounds of clear cube-shaped ice, with an adjustable bin capacity that can store up to 25 pounds. This unit must be used with a drain. An optional pump is available for purchase.
For this icemaker in an ADA compliant 32 1/2" height, see the BIM44IFADA.
Dimensions & Weights
115 V AC/60 Hz
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Left Hinge Door
- Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
Fully finished black cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding
Integrated door frame
- Stainless steel door frame accepts full overlay panels to match adjacent cabinetry
- Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that is easy to switch when your arrangement changes;
- Unit ships LHD but can be reversed in the factory or by the user
- Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
Insulated storage bin
- Ice stays frozen longer inside this cold-protected bin
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals