SUMMIT BIM44ADA is an auto defrost icemaker designed for use under ADA compliant counters.
Automatic defrost makes maintenance simple and stress-free, while the BIM44ADA's front-breathing cooling system and fully finished sides allow built-in or freestanding use. A 15 inch width makes it ideal for any tight location, with a 32 1/2" height to fit under counters following ADA guidelines.
The BIM44ADA can make up to 44 pounds of clear cube-shaped ice, with an adjustable bin capacity that can store up to 25 pounds. This unit must be used with a drain. An optional pump is available for purchase.
The BIM44ADA has a jet black cabinet with user-reversible stainless steel door (LHD is default door swing; specify upon ordering for RHD). A curved towel bar handle is included.
Dimensions & Weights
Exterior Depth with Handle:
Depth with Door at 90°:
Height to Hinge Cap:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
115 V AC/60 Hz
Left Hinge Door
Rear of Unit
- 32 1/2 inch height fits under standard ADA counters
- Simplify appliance care by letting your icemaker defrost itself
- Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that is easy to switch when your arrangement changes
- Unit ships LHD but can be reversed in our factory or by the user
- Make the best use of space by installing your icemaker under the counter and flush with other cabinets
Stainless steel door
- Professional styling with lasting durability
Professional towel bar handle
- A curved handle in brushed stainless steel offers an easy grip
Fully finished black cabinet
- Allows the icemaker to be used as a freestanding model
Insulated storage bin
- Ice stays solid longer in this cold-protected bin
- Included for your convenience
100% CFC free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals