SUMMIT BIM44 is a commercially approved icemaker designed for true convenience in operation and placement.
Automatic defrost makes maintenance simple and stress-free, while the BIM44's front-breathing cooling system and fully finished sides allow built-in or freestanding use. A 15 inch width makes it ideal for any tight location. NSF listed for commercial use.
The BIM44 can make up to 44 pounds of clear cube-shaped ice, with an adjustable bin capacity that can store up to 25 pounds. This unit must be used with a drain. An optional pump is available for purchase.
The BIM44 has a jet black cabinet with user-reversible stainless steel door (LHD is default door swing; specify upon ordering for RHD). A curved, towel bar handle is included.
Left Hand Door
Cycle Indicator Lights:
Curved Stainless Steel
Dimensions and Weights
Exterior Depth with Handle:
Depth with Door at 90°:
Height to Hinge Cap:
115V AC/60 Hz
Rear of Unit
- NSF listed and CalCode compliant
- Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that is easy to switch when your arrangement changes.
- Unit ships LHD but can be reversed in our factory or by the user
- Simplify appliance care by letting your icemaker defrost itself
- Make the best use of space by installing your icemaker under the counter and flush with other cabinets
Stainless steel door
- Professional styling with lasting durability
Fully finished black cabinet
- Allows the icemaker to be used as a freestanding model
Insulated storage bin
- Ice stays solid in this cold-protected bin
100% CFC free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- Included for your convenience