SUMMIT brings a convenient freeze to the outdoors with the BIM24OS, a compact icemaker with U.L. approval for outdoor use.
Fully wrapped in 304 grade stainless steel, the BIM24OS is designed to stand up to nature with elegant style. The weatherproof design includes a completely sealed back that protects all electrical components and SUMMIT's integrated Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) adds an extra level of protection and automatically reset the unit in the event of power failure.
At just over 15" wide, the BIM24OS is easy to place and can be used built-in or freestanding above or below the counter. Storage bases are available in two sizes: Base 32 to raise the height to an ADA compliant 32", or Base 34 to make it adjustable from 33" to 34 3/4" high.
The BIM24OS can produce up to 10 pounds of crescent shaped cubes in a day cycle, storing it in a carefully insulated storage bin. Operation does not require a drain. Summit's signature 12" towel bar handle completes the package.
Dimensions & Weights
Right Hinge Door
Rear of Unit
115 V AC/60 Hz
Canadian Electrical Safety:
- U.L rated safe for sesonal outdoor operation above 45° F
Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter
- The integrated GFCI exceeds U.L. requirements for safety by protecting your unit from shocks and circuit breaks
Complete 304 grade stainless steel construction
- Durable exterior with lasting elegance
Professional towel bar handle
- A curved stainless steel handle provides generous room for a comfortable grip
- Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter and flush with other cabinets
Fully finished cabinet
- Allows the ice maker to be used freestanding
Insulated storage bin
- Ice maintains solid crescent shape longer in cold storage bin
- No exposed electrical components
Storage base options
- Bases available to raise unit height
- Base 32 brings BIM24OS to ADA compliant counter height
- Base 34 raises it to fit under standard counters
100% CFC free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
Summit BIM24OSBASE32 Reviews