"The difference is in the details. Take a closer look."
Compact and convenient, the Origins BI series offers both streamlined styling and ADA compliance. As developers and manufacturer of the world's first built-in undercounter residential and light commercial ice maker, U-Line maintains its position at the forefront of the industry.
Dimensions & Weight
Depth without Door:
Approx. Shipping Weight:
220/230V 50/60Hz CE Mark:
Features & Specifications
Accepts 1/4" Flat or Raised Insert Custom Door Panel:
ADA Height Compliant:
Field Reversible Door:
Approximate Daily Ice Production:
Ice Cube Storage Capacity:
- No drain required allows for easy, convenient, and inexpensive installation.
- Only requires a 1/4" outside diameter water line connection.
- Daily ice rate of up to 25 lbs.
- Ice storage capacity: up to 25 lbs. of ice.
- Crescent cube size 1/2" W x 3/4" H x 2-1/2" L.
- Uses less than three gallons of water for approximately 22 lbs. of ice and minimal electricity.
- Meets Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) height requirements.
- Accepts a 1/4" flat or raised insert custom door panel.