High performance along with energy efficiency and custom styling are the defining features of the U-Line family of ice makers. As developer and manufacturer of the world's first built-in undercounter ice maker, U-Line has always been at the forefront of the industry. There are more U-Line ice makers onboard boats and RV's than any other brand of ice maker in the world.
Height with Flange:
Height without Flange:
Depth with Door:
17" (add 1 1/2" to depth for water line connection)
Depth without Door:
Accepts a 1/4" Flat or Raised Insert Custom Door Panel:
Black model only
Field Reversible Door:
Approximate Daily Ice Production:
Ice Cube Storage Capacity:
Approximate Shipping Weight for Black/White Models:
- Available in 110V or 220V versions
- Makes lots of ice - fast!
- An abundant supply of ice cubes in an amazingly short time.
- Ice storage capacity up to 12 pounds.
- Corrosive resistant components.
- Hinges and fasteners are stainless steel to resist corrosion.
- Makes over 20 lbs. of ice cubes daily from only 2-3/4 gallons of water.
- Field reversible door with zero clearance door swing.
- Daily ice rate up to 23 pounds.
- Can be easily installed in any area. Needs only a 1/4 inch outside diameter water line connection.
- UV resistant components on white model
- With white model, metal door frame, handle and specially coated grille withstand adverse effects of the sun.
- Use less electricity than a 75-watt light bulb.
- 1/2 inch wide mounting flange
- For easy mounting in surrounding cabinets.
U-Line Marine/RV Series BI95BTP03 Reviews