SUMMIT Compact Refrigerator for Built-In or Freestanding Use
Solid construction meets great value in SUMMIT's BI605RFR, a refrigerator-freezer designed for built-in installation under counters.
With a slim 24" width and true 6 c.f. storage capacity, the BI605RFR is an ideal model for apartments, military housing, residential hotels, and other locations in need of efficient refrigeration in a compact size. It has a bottom condenser with front-vented fan-forced cooling to ensure safe built-in installation but can also work freestanding.
Priced for value and designed for long term use, the BI605FR uses manual defrost operation. Adjustable shelves and door racks provide various storage options, with interior lighting, a reversible door, and an adjustable thermostat adding convenience.
The BI605RFR comes with a white cabinet and black kickplate. A stainless steel door frame allows the front to accept custom panels, letting you match the unit to other appliances and cabinetry (panel size: 30 1/8" H x 23 5/8" W and up to 1/4" thick).
Available at AJ Madison.
From innovative design to superior construction, Summit products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of Energy Star listed products.
This refrigerator uses 342 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $37.93.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Full Door Shelf Quantity:
Rear Of Unit
Canadian Electrical Safety:
115 V AC/60 Hz
Dimensions and Weights
Height of Cabinet:
Height to Hinge Cap:
Depth with Handle:
Depth with Door at 90°:
- Make the best use of space by installing your refrigerator-freezer under the counter and flush with other cabinets.
- Interior offers a full 6 cubic feet of storage space.
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
- Keep large bottles and condiments right on the door for easy access.
- Manage your food's temperature with ease and accuracy.
- No temperature fluctuations with a static manual defrost system that keeps the cold inside.
- Automatically illuminates when you open the door.
Slim Undercounter Dimensions
- Perfectly sized at 24" wide for easy placement in any location.
- Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that's easy to switch when your arrangement changes.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.