Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
Solid construction meets great value in SUMMIT's BI605FF, a built-in capable refrigerator-freezer designed for full convenience under counters.
With a slim 24" width and true 6 cu. ft. storage capacity, the BI605FF is an ideal model for apartments, military housing, residential hotels, and other locations in need of efficient refrigeration in a compact size. It has a bottom condenser with front-vented fan-forced cooling to ensure safe built-in installation but can also work freestanding.
The BI605FF uses full automatic defrost operation in both sections to lower user maintenance. A digital thermostat makes temperature management simple and precise, with an external temperature readout that saves you the trouble of opening the reversible door. Adjustable shelves and door racks provide various storage options.
This refrigerator uses 342 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $37.93.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Full Door Shelf Quantity:
Rear Of Unit
Dimensions and Weights
- Make the best use of space by installing your refrigerator-freezer under the counter and flush with other cabinets.
Fully Finished White Cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
- Interior offers a full 6 cubic feet of storage space.
- Simplify appliance care by letting your refrigerator-freezer defrost itself.
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
- Manage your food's temperature with ease and accuracy.
- Automatically illuminates when you open the door.
Slim Undercounter Dimensions
- Perfectly sized at 24" wide for easy placement in any location.
Stainless Steel Door Frame
- Models ending in "FR" let you customize your front by inserting a panel on the door frame.
Accepts Custom Panels
- Comes panel ready so you can fit your unit's look to your surrounding decor.
- NOTE: Stainless Steel Insert Frame units accept only 1/4" panels.
Stainless Steel Door
- Enhance any location by adding a stainless steel wrapped door.
- Available on "SSVH" units.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.