AccuCold PROFESSIONAL BI541BCSS brings advanced cooling technology and modern style to built-in undercounter refrigerator-freezers.
This large capacity unit uses AccuCold's own "dual evaporator" system to separately cool the refrigerator while keeping the freezer chilled at zero degrees. Cycle defrost makes the BI541BCSS both user and environmentally friendly. You save time with an automatic defrost refrigerator and your appliance saves energy with a manual defrost freezer.
Fully featured for convenient storage, the BI541BCSS includes adjustable shelves and deep door racks for storing large bottles. A clear crisper gives you more options for keeping produce at its best.
The BI541BCSS is designed for built-in use under counters but can also function freestanding. Fully wrapped in stainless steel, it includes a curved towel bar handle for added luxury.
With a slim width under 24 inches and a solid design build to last, the BI541BCSS makes a fine addition to any setting in need of reliable refrigeration.
AccuCold by Summit has been supplying refrigerators and freezers to the medical, laboratory, pharmacy and scientific markets for over four decades. AccuCold features an extensive product line in all sizes, including the largest assortment in the industry of built-in undercounter and ADA-compliant models with locks, as well as a complete selection of chest and upright freezers, low-temperature freezers, and compact units. AccuCold offers their products with the features you need, including locks, temperature alarms, data loggers, and more. AccuCold is continuously innovating their product line to provide the highest quality, most convenient operation, and best value for all your pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory storage needs.
This refrigerator uses 434 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $48.13.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Crisper Cover Type:
Rear Of Unit
Factory Installed Lock:
Dimensions and Weights
Slim Undercounter Dimensions
- Perfectly sized at 24" wide for easy placement in any location.
- Make the best use of space by installing your refrigerator-freezer under the counter and flush with other cabinets.
Fully Finished Cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
Dual Evaporator Cooling
- SUMMIT's unique and efficient dual evaporator separately cools the refrigerator while maintaining zero degrees in the freezer.
- Combines an automatic defrosting refrigerator with a manual defrosting freezer to save energy but protect contents.
Zero Degrees Freezer
- Keep ice cream frozen and freezer burn-free in a freezer that reaches and maintains zero degrees.
- Automatically illuminates when you open the door.
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
Fruit and Vegetable Crisper
- Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing greens in a convenient slide drawer.
- Store large bottles right on the door for easy access.
- Control your food's temperature with ease and accuracy.
- Available on base models only.
Stainless Steel Door
- Units ending in SSTB and SSHH come with wrapped stainless steel doors for durable elegance.
Professional Stainless Steel Handles
- On stainless steel doors, choose a vertical towel bar handle or a horizontal handle.
Complete Stainless Steel Construction
- Choose "CSS" units for a complete stainless steel exterior.
- Base model and units ending in "FR" and "IF" let you customize your front by inserting a panel on the door frame.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.
AccuCold BI541BCSS Reviews