36 Inch Built-in Refrigerator with Bottom Freezer Drawer and Internal Water Dispenser
Wrinkled fruit, wilted lettuce. You've seen your share of past due, even spoiled food in the refrigerator. It doesn't have to be that way! The Sub-Zero 36" built-in over-and-under refrigerator keeps your food fresher longer with the most advanced food preservation technology available; a technology developed through almost 70 years of research. That means crisper greens, juicier peppers, blueberries that burst with flavor, even weeks after you've brought them home from the market. You'll taste the difference.
With dual refrigeration, fresh foods thrive in a humid yet chilly climate, while frozen and convenience foods get the dry, frigid air they need. An air purification system inspired by NASA technology scrubs the air of ethylene gas, bacteria, mold and viruses. New brighter LED lighting provides better interior views while the discreet interior water dispenser has an advanced filtration system. Storage capacity for the BI-36UID is a generous 16.4 cu. ft. refrigerator and a 5.3 cu. ft. freezer drawer.
This refrigerator uses 602 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $73.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2015 national average cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.eia.gov.
16.4 cu. ft.
5.3 cu. ft.
1/4" OD Copper, Braided Stainless Steel or PEX Tubing
35 - 120 PSI
Number of Shelves:
3, Adjustable, Glass
Number of Drawers:
2 Total with Dividers - 1 High-Humidity Drawer, 1 Storage Drawer
Number of Door Bins:
3 Total - 2 Adjustable, 1 Fixed
Internal Water Dispenser; Adjustable Dairy Compartment
Number of Drawers:
1, Full-Extension Roll-Out
Storage Basket System:
Automatic Ice Maker
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
Interior Features & Storage Highlights
Discreet Interior Water Dispenser
- Provides up to 35 oz. of chilled, filtered water without disturbing the seamless design of your kitchen. An advanced water filtration system significantly reduces contaminants while preserving water's fresh, clean taste.
Adjustable Shelves for Maximum Convenience
- Main shelves, door shelves, even dividers in drawers adjust to allow the most convenient configuration possible.
Low-Temperature/High-Humidity Storage Zones
- Crispers and deli drawers are strategically located near the evaporator to maintain temperatures a few degrees cooler than the rest of the unit. Drawers are sealed to lock in humidity and ensure freshness.
Automatic Ice Maker with "Max Ice" Feature
- High-efficiency unit provides crescent-shaped ice cubes and includes a "max ice" feature capable of increasing ice production by an average of 30 percent for a 24-hour period.
Bright Interior LED Lighting
- See all your fresh foods more clearly and easily. LED lighting is also more energy-efficient - designed to last the life of your refrigerator.
Helpful Freshness Cards
- Inside each refrigerator are "freshness cards" that provide easy-to-follow tips for ensuring maximum food preservation.
Sub-Zero Quality & Convenience
Over-and-Under Refrigerator/Freezer Storage
- Built-in over-and-under units feature easy-access refrigerator storage above a full-extension, roll-out freezer drawer containing two-tier wire baskets.
Dual Refrigeration for Fresher Food
- Fresh food stays fresher in cool, moist air on one side, while frigid, dry air prevents frost and freezer burn on the other. Optimum preservation conditions for each type of food!
Microprocessor Control Guarantees Peak Performance
- It continuously monitors each section of your Sub-Zero for pinpoint climate control, so foods are kept at their ideal temperature, varying by only one degree.
Magnetic Door Seal System to Lock in Cold Air
- One-piece construction, extra-heavy insulation and magnetic gaskets around every door lock in cold air.
Air Purification System
- Sub-Zero's built-in refrigerators come with an anti-microbial air purification system that scrubs the air of ethylene, as well as mold, viruses and bacteria every 20 minutes.
Rigorously Tested to Ensure Dependability
- Every component of every single Sub-Zero unit is tested in their U.S. manufacturing facilities before assembly, then every completed product is factory-tested for up to 24 hours before shipping.
Exceptional 24/7 Customer Support
- Sub-Zero's Customer Care team has a reputation for service that's as exceptional as their products.
Sub-Zero BI36UIDSPH Reviews