36 Inch Built-in All-Freezer with 22.7 cu. ft. Capacity
You may have a large family, or buy meat in bulk from the local organic farm. You may entertain frequently. Or just have a serious ice cream habit. You're reading this because you need more freezer space. Rest assured, the Sub-Zero 36 All Freezer will give it to you. With 22.8 cu. ft. of storage, it may actually triple the freezer capacity you have now. Pair it with the 36 All Refrigerator unit and you'll have equally expansive storage for fresh foods too.
The BI-36F gives your frozen and convenience foods exactly the dry, frigid climate they need, so they stay fresher without freezer burn. An advanced water filtration system reduces pollutants, chlorine taste and odors. The ice maker includes a "max ice feature capable of increasing production by an average of 30 percent for a 24-hour period. LED lighting allows for better interior views so you can find your favorite foods more easily.
Since its founding, Sub-Zero has pioneered quality products that meet its customers needs. In the mid-1950s, for example, the company developed the built-in refrigerator - a unit that changed the future of kitchen design by fitting within surrounding counter and cabinet space. For 60 years, Sub-Zero has offered innovative, aesthetically appealing and technologically advanced solutions to meet virtually any home refrigeration need. Through foresight and responsiveness, the company has earned its position as an industry leader and seeks to maintain this reputation with a dedication to quality design and customer satisfaction.
This freezer uses 736 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $81.62.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Energy Star Qualified:
Adjustable, Wire Shelves:
Water Filtration System:
Adjustable Wire Shelves:
Stationary Glass Shelf:
3 with Dividers
Adjustable Door Shelves:
Stationary Door Shelves:
115 V AC, 60 Hz
1/4" OD Copper Line 30-100 psi
Dimensions and Weights
Door Clearance - Standard:
Door Clearance - Flush Inset:
379 - 406 Lbs.
- It continuously monitors each section of your Sub-Zero for pinpoint climate control, so foods are kept at their ideal temperature, varying by only one degree of your set point.
- Designed to reduce contaminants and chlorine taste and odors when purifying water for ice, this low-maintenance system uses a filter built to last 1 year or 750 gallons. Replacement is fast and easy.
Automatic Ice Maker with "Max Ice"
- High-efficiency unit provides crescent-shaped ice cubes and includes a "max ice" feature capable of increasing ice production by an average of 30 percent for a 24-hour period - just the boost you need for parties and holidays.
Panel Ready Design
- Just add your custom cabinetry panels and handles, and it blends into the décor of any room.
Magnetic Door Seal System
- One-piece construction, extra-heavy insulation and magnetic gaskets around every door lock in cold air.
- See all your fresh foods more clearly and easily. LED lighting is also more energy-efficient - designed to last the life of your refrigerator.
Sub-Zero BI36FORH Reviews