"For every room there is a U-Line."
With a graceful interior and exterior design, U-Line takes ice beyond necessity to luxury. The Echelon Series Ice Maker provides both style and performance, using less than three gallons of water to produce and store up to 25 pounds of ice.
Dimensions & Weight
Depth with Door:
Depth without Door:
Approximate Shipping Weight for Black/White Models:
Approximate Shipping Weight for Stainless Models:
220/230V 50/60Hz CE Mark:
Features & Specifications
Accepts a 1/4" Flat or Raised Insert Custom Door Panel:
Accepts 3/4" Overlay Door Panel/Frame:
Requires separate purchase of a kit - UOL2115, specify Black or White
Field Reversible Door:
Yes (excluding Stainless Models)
Approximate Daily Ice Production:
Ice Cube Storage Capacity:
Audible Door Open Alarm:
Self-Closing Door Mechanism:
Outdoor - Stainless Steel Only:
- No drain required allows for easy, convenient and inexpensive installation.
- Only requires a 1/4" outside diameter water line connection.
- Daily ice rate of up to 25 lbs.
- Stores up to 25 lbs. of ice.
- Crescent cube size 1/2" W x 3/4" H x 2-1/2" L.
- Accepts a 1/4" flat or raised insert custom door panel.
- Accepts a 3/4" full overlay custom door panel, requires separate purchase of an overlay kit.
- With a 3/4" overlay panel installation, allow for 135° door swing to ensure easy removal of the ice bin.
- Stainless steel models feature a sculpted stainless handle with a full wrap stainless door & cabinet.
- Contemporary toe kick grille integrates seamlessly.
U-Line 2000 Series BI2115S01 Reviews