Liebherr Bottom-Freezer Built-In Refrigerator with DuoCool and BioFresh Technology
This bottom-freezer model from Liebherr uses the power of innovative DuoCool and BioFresh technology to guarantee fresh food. The DuoCool dual refrigerator system maintains optimal climate conditions in the refrigerator and freezer sections. No air is transferred between the two compartments which, in addition to guaranteeing perfect temperature conditions, prevents odor swapping. BioFresh drawers are kept at temperatures just above freezing for outstanding refrigeration. Whether you need to store meats, cheeses, or fresh produce, the BioFresh drawers are the perfect place. Inside the refrigerator, Distinctive LED illuminates the interior for easy visibility. A factory-installed ice maker uses an activated carbon filter to ensure the water used for your ice is fresh and free of impurities. Liebherr's SoftSystem makes sure that the doors close gently, even when the doors are full. And with its ENERGY STAR rating, this refrigerator exceeds federal guidelines for energy efficiency. That means it'll save you on utility costs. Available at AJ Madison.
For more than 60 years, Liebherr's range of products and services has been broad and sophisticated. Its design and technology is orientated around practical deployment scenarios throughout the world. Continually growing innovative strength and an uncompromising commitment to quality safeguard the highest level of benefit to the customer in all product areas.
This refrigerator uses 384 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $42.59.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Yes; Fixed Water Connection
2 Total; 1 Fixed and 1 Adjustable
2 Full-Width HydroSafe (High Humidity)
Energy consumption in 365 days:
Dimensions and Weight
- BioFresh guarantees the perfect climate for super-long-term freshness. Through its advanced technology the temperature is kept at just above freezing.
- Each BioFresh drawer can be used individually and provides ideal humidity - HydroSafes with high humidity or DrySafes with low humidity - for a versatile storage solution of meats and cheeses as well as fruits and vegetables.
- DuoCooling provides superior performance and efficiency as well as better food preservation. The dual refrigeration system creates optimal conditions in both the refrigerator and freezer to lengthen the shelf life of food items.
- This technology also preserves the flavor and texture of foods since there is no transfer of unwanted air, moisture or food aroma between the two compartments.
- Liebherr refrigerators help to produce less energy waste and greenhouse gas emissions with the aim to have the least damaging effect on the environment and offering solutions that help consumers conserve energy.
- The automatic IceMaker produces perfect halfmoon crescent ice cubes and keeps a constant supply on hand for every occasion. An activated carbon filter ensures that pure water is used for the production of clear ice.
- Distinctive LED light columns are integrated into both sides of the compartment liner. Inside the columns are numerous cool LED lights that ensure uniform lighting throughout the interior.
- Unique to Liebherr is their patented SoftSystem, often used in high-end cabinetry, which ensures that the door closes gently even when fully loaded. Door opening angle can be reduced to 90 degrees allowing for more design options with kitchen decor.
- This unit has been certified as Sabbath compliant by the Star-K organization. Certification ensures this unit meets the requirements and needs of our Kosher customers
- SuperFrost generates greater cold reserves so that freshly stored food can be frozen rapidly, in a vitamin-preserving manner.
- Reversion from the freezing temperature of -26°F (-32°C) to the normal freezer temperature is time or quantity-controlled to help save energy.