Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
Stainless Steel Drawer Refrigerators
Pure luxury meets impeccable design in the BDR190 series of elegant stainless steel drawer refrigerators, made for SUMMIT by Ariston.
The BDR190NASS adds modern style to any kitchen. With durable construction, this two-drawer all refrigerator can be built in for installation under counters. Choose rounded towel bar handles or thin horizontal handles to compliment stainless steel drawer fronts for a sophisticated look.
Inside, the BDR190NASS is equally convenient and beautiful. The spacious drawer layout includes compartments that let you organize items with flexibility. The top drawer's clear bottom lets you see the contents of the lower drawer for a unique and practical view. Each drawer has an easy glide feature for smooth movement and provides wide access to the drawer's interior.
With refined style and lasting durability, SUMMIT's BDR190 series sets new heights in refrigeration.
This refrigerator uses 392 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $43.47.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Dimensions and Capacity
Depth (excluding handles):
Depth with Handles:
Depth with Drawers Open:
Rear of Unit
- Make the best use of space by installing your refrigerator under the counter and flush with other cabinets.
- Simplify appliance care by letting your refrigerator defrost itself.
Stainless Steel Front
- Transform your kitchen with the refinement of stainless steel.
See-Thru Glass Bottom Top Drawer
- Save time rummaging through refrigerator contents with this unique and practical "window" into your bottom drawer from the top.
- Control your food's temperature with ease and accuracy.
- Organize your refrigerator contents with these attractive and convenient storage bins.
Lift-Out Containers with Covers
- Get the most out of your storage space by separating your items.
- Automatically illuminates when you open the door.
- Smooth gliding drawers open easily with generous space to reach inside.
Professional Towel Bar Handles or Professional Horizontal Handles
- Choose the sturdy but stylish 12" towel bar handles or the sleek, modern handles - both in stainless steel.