Traeger XL Wood Pellet Grill
The Traeger XL has 836 square inches of grilling area and a 42.5 pound hopper, so this big boy provides hours of consistent, wood-fired cooking at its best. Traeger's XL grill has a Digital Pro Controller to maintain a consistent temperature throughout the cook, with Dual Meat Probes for easy monitoring of the internal meat temp without having to open the lid. More grill means you can cook a whole meal at once, or even a whole hog, all with huge, hardwood flavor. The powerful Traeger XL is a power house for Pit Bosses, Tastemakers, and Hostmasters alike. Cook up so much barbecue you'll have to call in the cavalry.
836 sq. in. (44" x 19")
40 Burgers; 12 Chickens; 16 Rib Racks
Dimensions & Weight
- Enjoy maximum portability with ease.
- An induction fan circulates rich, hardwood smoke throughout the cook chamber for even heat and epic flavor distribution.
- Load the hopper to the brim with 100% Hardwood for hours of smoking and grilling without reloading.
- Rare, Medium Rare, Medium, or Well Done, you'll have the perfect cook every time.
- It fuels the fire, moving Hardwood from Hopper to Fire Pot, either briskly for hot and fast, or gradually for low and slow cooking.
Hot Rod Firepot
- A hot rod at the bottom of the Fire Pot ignites the Hardwood, keeping the fire going so you can relax and drink a cold one.
- Powered by a standard household outlet, the grill uses 300 watts for the first four minutes and only 50 watts for the rest of the cook.
Automatic Shut Down Cycle
- This sweet setting keeps the induction fan running for 5 minutes to lift residual ash from the fire pot, and the it shuts off automatically.
Pure Hardwood Pellets Flavors
- Necessary for a great Texan BBQ. Robust.
- Versatile, mild flavor and aroma that doesn't overwhelm.
- Pork and vegetables pair well with this mild, subtle sweetness.
- A great mix of just the right sweet and smoke for fish and beef.
- Great for poultry and pork. A light, sweet smoke.
- Perfect for barbecues. A strong flavor.
Traeger Wood Fire Features
Real Wood, Real Smoke, Real Flavor
- Six Ways to Master Traeger Grills
Easy to Use
- Precise Temperature Controls
Homeowners Association (HOA) Approved
- This grill is Homeowners Association (HOA) approved as it an electric unit and has no exposed flame.
Traeger XL BBQ15001 Reviews