Traeger Texas Pro Wood Pellet Grill
The Original. The Legend. When the neighborhood hears you bought a Texas Pro, in all its colossal grilling glory, they might just crown you King of the Block. It features a digital pro controller with dual meat probes and an extra grill shelf. With 884 square inches of cooking surface, you've got the space to invite them all for supper. The Texas Pro is the stuff of wood-fired legend.
884 sq. in.
Main Rack Holds:
24 Burgers; 6 Chickens; 32 Hot Dogs; 9 Rib Racks
Extra Rack Holds:
16 Burgers; 24 Hot Dogs
18 lbs. Hardwood
Dimensions & Weight
Texas Pro Grill Features
Sturdy Legs with Casters
- Enjoy maximum portability with ease.
- An induction fan circulates rich, hardwood smoke throughout the cook chamber for even heat and epic flavor distribution.
- Load the hopper to the brim with 100% Hardwood for hours of smoking and grilling without reloading.
- It fuels the fire, moving Hardwood from Hopper to Fire Pot, either briskly for hot and fast, or gradually for low and slow cooking.
Hot Rod Firepot
- A hot rod at the bottom of the Fire Pot ignites the Hardwood, keeping the fire going so you can relax and drink a cold one.
- Powered by a standard household outlet, the grill uses 300 watts for the first four minutes and only 50 watts for the rest of the cook.
Automatic Shut Down Cycle
- This sweet setting keeps the induction fan running for 5 minutes to lift residual ash from the fire pot, and the it shuts off automatically.
Pure Hardwood Pellets Flavors
- Necessary for a great Texan BBQ. Robust.
- Versatile, mild flavor and aroma that doesn't overwhelm.
- Pork and vegetables pair well with this mild, subtle sweetness.
- A great mix of just the right sweet and smoke for fish and beef.
- Great for poultry and pork. A light, sweet smoke.
- Perfect for barbecues. A strong flavor.
Traeger Wood Fire Features
Real Wood, Real Smoke, Real Flavor
- Six Ways to Master Traeger Grills
Easy to Use
- Precise Temperature Controls
Homeowners Association (HOA) Approved
- This grill is Homeowners Association (HOA) approved as it an electric unit and has no exposed flame.