21 Inch Induction Cooktop with 2 Burners
This high energy, cool induction cooking system coupled with ground breaking new features. Stainless steel colored graphics provide a sleek and polished look that modernizes any galley or kitchen. This revolutionary cooktop offers cooking by temperature or power setting, quick heat dissipation and user-friendly controls. The silicone mat covers the entire cooktop and provides pot retention, confines spills and splatter, protects the glass-top and is easy-to-clean. The integrated heat sensing disc relays temperature feedback from the cooking vessel to the touch control system for accurate cooking.
Kenyon began as a small manufacturer of aviation and marine instruments in 1931. As business developed they led the way with the breakthrough development of ceramic glass cooktops for the high seas, becoming the standards for yachts around the world. The immense popularity of the cooktops led to a high-demand for shore-side models to be enjoyed in homes. Today, Kenyon International, Inc. is the largest manufacturer in North America of two burner ceramic glass cooktops and high quality stainless steel electric grills.
Left Induction Element:
Right Induction Element:
"On" and "Hot" Burner Indicator Lights:
Direct Temperature Feedback:
***NOTE: This unit operates at 240 volts only.***
- A removeable silicone mat covers the entire cooktop and provides pot retention, confines spills and splatter, protects the glass-top and is easy-to-clean.
- This unit can be used on the high seas.
- The touch control system allows for accurate cooking with the latest swipe technology.
Direct Temperature Feedback
- This feature gives the user the ability to cook by temperature and time.
- Allows you to lock the cooktop to prevent small children from activating the controls
- Ensures that the power load does not exceed service.
- "On" and "Hot" burner indicator lights
- Easy to clean ceramic glass surface