Founded in 1931 by Ted Kenyon, Kenyon Appliances began as a small manufacturer of precision instruments for aviation and marine. As business developed in the marine marketplace, the product line expanded to include wind and speed instruments, spars, rigging hardware, refrigeration systems, and finally marine stoves. Concerned about safety at sea, Kenyon led the way with the breakthrough development of ceramic electric cooktops for the high seas.
The immense popularity of the ceramic cooktops led to consumer requests for shore side models for use in their homes. Now the same joy and satisfaction known in the finest galleys are enjoyed in homes around the world.
2 - Burner SilKEN Induction Cooktop - 240V Portrait
Combine induction cooktop technology with modern, high temperature silicone and you have the perfect blend of form and function. SilKEN is a patent pending induction cooktop with high temperature cooking grade silicone mats. The SilKEN induction cooktop has a special patent pending recess in the glass-top that allows the SilKEN mats to remain flush and secure.
Quick Heat Dissipation:
ON/HOT Indicator Light:
240 Volt - 16 Amp
7" @ 1,800 Watts
8 1/2" @ 2,200 Watts
- Two burner patent pending induction cooktop
- High temperature cooking grade silicone mats
- Provides spill retention, pot retention & quick heat dissipation
- Clear platinum glass with rounded edges
- Includes heat-limiting surface protectors for safety
- Includes "On" & "Hot" burner indicator lights
- SilKEN mats are dishwasher safe
- Available in landscape or portrait mounting
Kenyon SilKEN Series B80101 Reviews