Why Kitchens Need Ventilation.
Fresh salmon fillets are reason enough. But that's really just a start. Because cooking smoke and greasy build-up are more than unpleasant. They're unhealthy. In fact, cooking churns out airborne contaminants like nothing else in the home can. This concentration of contaminants requires effective ventilation. That's where Broan comes in. As the residential ventilation leader, Broan offers more range hood kitchen ventilating solutions than anyone.
From high-performance ducted models, to the most effective non-ducted units ever made. And they're all built to Broan's demanding quality standards.
So you can count on them to help keep your kitchen cleaner for years to come. Built-in lighting means you can count on your Broan range hood to keep your kitchen brighter. Some units even include a convenient nightlight feature.
There really is a difference with Broan. It's in the details.
Height of Hood including Ducted Flue:
Height of Hood including Non-Ducted Flue:
430 Stainless Steel (SS)
Halogen Quad 20W
Blower On/Off, Low Speed, Medium Speed, High Speed, Light On/Off
Ceiling Height Max:
8' - 9'
6" Round (Vertical)
CFM/Sones - Vertical Rectangular:
CFM/Sones - Horizontal Rectangular:
CFM/Sones - Vertical Round:
- Finish: 430 Stainless Steel #4 Brushed
- Telescopic flue accommodates 8' to 9' ceilings
- 6" round duct connector/backdraft damper
- Convertible to non-ducted operation - requires Model RK59 (sold separately)
- Halogen lighting (4 x 20 watt, 12V, Type JC 12V 20W G4 Base) (bulbs included)
- 5 push-button control: blower on-off, blower low speed, blower medium speed, blower high speed, light on-off
- Single centrifugal blower
- Dishwasher-safe grease filters feature a quick-release latch
- Replacement grease filters available
- Flue extension for 10'' ceiling (Model FXN59SS) (35-5/8" long) (ducted or non-ducted)
- Non-duct kit (Model RK59) (Non-duct option available only in the U.S.)
- Replacement non-ducted recirculating filter available (Model FILTER 59)