20 cu. ft. Built-in French Door Refrigerator
Give your kitchen the upgrade it deserves with this built-in refrigerator from Bosch. Capable of either flush or framed install, this unit is panel ready to match your existing cabintery. New Optiflex hinge gives the refrigerator doors the ability to open freely without damaging the surrounding cabinetry, even when installed flush. Dual evaporators prevent odor transfer between refrigerator and freezer compartments keeping your food fresh as the day you bought it. Plus, adjustable shelving, door bins and crisper drawers provide you with plenty of storage versatility. Available at AJ Madison.
Engineers at Bosch relish a challenge. They prize the ability to overcome technological obstacles in order to produce precise, powerful appliances that perform better, are more intuitive and use fewer resources, while delivering world-class performance. Moreover, they aren't afraid of the exacting work it takes to produce elegant, stylish products with the most advanced technology available. With Bosch you get consistently superior performance and an appearance to match.
This refrigerator uses 590 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $65.43.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
19.5 Cu. Ft.
Multi-Flow Air Tower:
ENERGY STAR Qualified:
13.8 Cu. Ft.
3 (2 Adjustable); Glass
Humidity Controlled Crisper Drawers:
5.7 Cu. Ft.
Full Width Glass Shelves with Metal Trim
Capable of Flush or Framed Installation
Bright All LED Lighting
- Shines throughout the entire interior for maximum visibility
- Prevent the sharing of air and temperatures between the freezer and fresh food section, so each section is kept at their ideal climate conditions
- Also prevent odor transfer
Energy Star Qualified
- For maximum efficiency, to save both energy and money
- Allows doors to be mounted flush and open 115° with no damage to cabinetry
- Intuitive and easy to use, for precise temperature management
Carbon Air Filter
- Reduces odors and keeps air clean and fresh
Humidity Controlled Crispers
- Provide the ideal storage conditions for fresh produce for maximum preservation
SuperCool and SuperFreeze Modes
- Cool your refrigerator and freezer faster to ensure food stays at the right temperature
Door Open Alarm
- Lets you know when the door has been open for an extended period of time to ensure food freshness and save you money