20 cu. ft. Built-in French Door Refrigerator
Give your kitchen the upgrade it deserves with this built-in refrigerator from Bosch. Capable of either flush or framed install, this unit is panel ready to match your existing cabintery. New Optiflex hinge gives the refrigerator doors the ability to open freely without damaging the surrounding cabinetry, even when installed flush. Dual evaporators prevent odor transfer between refrigerator and freezer compartments keeping your food fresh as the day you bought it. Plus, adjustable shelving, door bins and crisper drawers provide you with plenty of storage versatility. Available at AJ Madison.
Engineers at Bosch relish a challenge. They prize the ability to overcome technological obstacles in order to produce precise, powerful appliances that perform better, are more intuitive and use fewer resources, while delivering world-class performance. Moreover, they aren't afraid of the exacting work it takes to produce elegant, stylish products with the most advanced technology available. With Bosch you get consistently superior performance and an appearance to match.
This refrigerator uses 590 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $65.43.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
19.5 Cu. Ft.
Multi-Flow Air Tower:
ENERGY STAR Qualified:
13.8 Cu. Ft.
3 (2 Adjustable); Glass
Humidity Controlled Crisper Drawer:
5.7 Cu. Ft.
- No one wants their ice cream tasting like fish. With innovative Bosch technology, which has a separate evaporator for the refrigerator and freezer, this isn't a problem. Dual evaporators prevent transfer of flavors and optimize humidity
- A factory-installed ice maker keeps plenty of ice on hand. Plus, water is filtered to ensure perfectly fresh ice
SuperCool and SuperFreeze
- Special Supercool and SuperFreeze functions can rapidly lower temperatures in both the fresh food and freezer sections of the refrigerator if temperatures have risen too high due to the door being kept open
- ENERGY STAR rated products exceed federal guidelines for efficiency, meaning they're not only environmentally friendly, they'll also save you a small fortune in operating costs
Adjustable Glass Shelving
- Provide superb flexibility within the refrigerator section
Humidity Controlled Crisper Drawer
- Provides the ideal storage conditions for fresh produce for maximum preservation
- Optiflex Hinges are designed to open out and away from cabinetry. It's an ingenious hinge construction that allows doors to be mounted flush, yet open to a full 115°, without touching or marring surrounding cabinets
- Thoroughly illuminates the entire interior of the refrigerator so that it's easy to find what you're looking for quickly.
Carbon Air Filter
- Reduces odors and keeps air clean and fresh for a more hygienic interior
Door Open Alarm
- Lets you know when the door has been left open for an extended period of time to ensure food freshness and save you money
Bosch Benchmark Series B36IT8 Reviews