Realizing a vision, evolving taste, surrounding yourself with your own world.
Gaggenau appliances incorporate the knowledge and skill of the specialist with decades-long experience. After all, the first built-in appliance launched on the market in Europe bore the brand name Gaggenau. Every appliance from Gaggenau is perfectly made, easy to handle and extremely reliable. Their award winning designs prove how beautiful they are. What they are worth to you will transpire in the course of daily use and will manifest itself in a satisfied customer.
Gaggenau's 400 Series wall hoods feature three electronically controlled power levels and one intensive mode. Automatic functions such as a sensor-controlled delayed shut-off and a grease filter saturation indicator make taking care of the hood easy. The angled baffle filter is dishwasher safe, so clean up is quick and painless. Easy to mount, easy to clean and easy to trust, 400-series wall hoods from Gaggenau bring reliable ventilation to the home kitchen. Blower and duct cover not included.
The difference is Gaggenau.
Available at AJ Madison.
Dishwasher Safe Fiter:
Minimum Clearance Above Gas Cooktop:
Minimum Clearance Above Electronic Cooktop:
120 V/60 Hz
48" Wall Hood with Three Electronically Controlled Power Levels
- Three electronically controlled power levels and one intensive mode
- Automatic function with sensor controlled delayed shut-off function
- Angled, dishwasher-safe baffle filter with high grease absorption level
- Grease filter saturation indication through flashing light
- Warm white surface LED light (3500 K); continuously dimmable
- Easy mounting system for simple installation and alignment
- Blower and duct cover not included
Gaggenau AW442720 Reviews