Welcome To AGA Total Control
And welcome to a better way to cook. The AGA Total Control range cooker is a newly designed version of the classic icon of British cooking. Three radiant-heat cast-iron ovens and two hotplates give you 10 delicious ways to cook in one range. Just imagine the ability to bake, roast, boil, simmer, and warm... all at the same time! The ovens are controlled and programmed with a state-of-the-art touch screen panel and remote handset, for flexibility you won't find on any other appliance.
Best of all, cooking on it is simple and the results are amazing. Read on to learn why the AGA Total Control range cooker will change the way you cook forever. Available at AJ Madison.
AGA's famed cast-iron radiant cooking now available with conventional range on/off control!
At the heart of the electric AGA Total Control is a touchscreen control panel which puts you in charge of how and when the range cooker is used. Discreetly housed behind the top left door, the nerve center of the AGA Total Control can be accessed directly or programmed via a remote control handset. Using the control panel, the hotplates and ovens can be turned on manually when needed. It's so flexible - you can heat one hotplate or both! You can heat the roasting oven, the baking oven, the slow cook oven - or all three!
Alternatively using the remote control, you can program the cast-iron ovens to come on automatically on a daily schedule. You can also set the AGA Total Control to provide the constant ambient warmth to the kitchen for which the AGA cooker is renowned.
Both of the hotplates on the AGA Total Control - the boiling plate and simmering plate - can be turned on or off independently as required simply by pressing the appropriate button on the control panel. Both hotplates are operated manually.
The patented engineering technology behind the AGA Total Control means each hotplate is independently heated by its own element. This means constant heat when the hotplate is on. This also means that using the hotplates does not affect the heat in the ovens, as each zone is independently heated.
Both hotplates are a generous 14-1/2" wide, compared to normal 6" or 8" cooktop element. You have plenty of room for large pans or multiple saucepans.
The AGA Total Control range cooker represents an important breakthrough in heat-storage engineering. Patented technology developed within their own research and development facility means that, for the first time, each oven has its own heat source. The result is increased programmability, more even heat distribution and more consistent oven temperatures.
What hasn't changed is that this next generation AGA still works on the principle of radiant kind-to-food heat, meaning that - just like classic AGA heat-storage cookers - it cooks beautifully, locking in flavor and moisture.
The AGA Heritage
Most people associate the name Aga with good food and fine living. And although it's often thought of as quintessentially British, the Aga actually began life in Sweden. The celebrated cooker found in 750,000 households worldwide was invented by Dr Gustav Dalén, a blind Nobel Prize-winning physicist. Appalled that his wife and their maid had to constantly tend to their old-fashioned range, Dalén set out to design a modern cooker that would look after itself. It's unlikely Dalén could have predicted that his invention would go on to be widely acclaimed as a design icon, but it has. In the year 2000, the BBC published a retrospective of the 20th Century highlighting what it considered to be the top three design icons: first was the Coca-Cola contour bottle, second was the VW Bug and third was the Aga cooker.
Over the last 80 years Aga has built on that iconic design, creating new products for the day's needs. Additions to the Aga family like dual fuel and electric cooking products, as well as refrigeration, have brought them a long way from Dalen's first cooker in 1922, but close to their heritage.
Yes @ 626°F Max.
Yes @ 392°F Max.
Remote Control Handset:
Yes (Ovens Only)
Yes (Ovens Only)
Yes (Ovens Only)
6 Ft. 4 Prong Power Cord Attached
220V, 30 Amps
Starter Pack Accessories
Chrome and Stainless Steel Cleaner:
Cold Plain Shelf:
Full Size/Half Size Roasting Tin:
Dimensions and Weights
*** SPECIAL ORDER
*** Allow 2 to 3 weeks delivery if in stock in the USA.
*** Allow 12 to 14 weeks delivery if in stock in the UK.
*** Call for availability.
- Each oven has its own heat source, meaning consistent oven temperatures.
- The boiling plate is on the left-hand side.
- It is the hotter of the two hotplates with a maximum temperature of 626°F.
- Water reaches a full boil very rapidly.
- The simmering plate is on the right-hand side.
- It is the cooler of the two hotplates with a maximum temperature of 392°F.
- Both hotplates can be turned on or off independently as required simply by pressing the appropriate button on the control panel.
- Both hotplates are operated manually.
- The patented engineering technology behind the AGA Total Control means each hotplate is independently heated by its own element.
- This means constant heat when the hotplate is on.
- This also means that using the hotplates does not affect the heat in the ovens, as each zone is independently heated.
- The AGA Total Control slow cook oven allows flavors to develop and making even the toughest meats tender.
- Its large capacity allows several pans to be stacked and a number of dishes to be cooked simultaneously.
- A moderate oven for baking cakes and biscuits, cooking fish, lasagne or a shepherd's pie, the AGA Total Control baking oven is truly flexible.
- And cooking sweet and savoury dishes together is no problem as the flavors do not mix.
- The roasting oven on the AGA Total Control grills, roasts and bakes bread beautifully.
- But new technology means it is possible to use only the roasting oven or to use it alongside either or both of the other two ovens.
Touch Screen Control Panel
- Discreetly housed behind the top left door, the nerve center of the AGA Total Control can be accessed directly or programmed via a remote control handset.
- Using the control panel, the hotplates and ovens can be turned on manually when needed.
- It's so flexible - you can heat one hotplate or both!
- You can heat the roasting oven, the baking oven, the slow cook oven - or all three!
Remote Control Handset
- You can program the cast-iron ovens to come on automatically on a daily schedule.
- You can also set the AGA Total Control to provide the constant ambient warmth to the kitchen for which the AGA cooker is renowned.
10 Cooking Methods
- Water boils rapidly on an AGA.
- The boiling plate cooks so quickly that fresh vegetables retain more of their natural flavor, color, and nutrients.
- It provides a good rolling boil for making quick jam.
- The simmering plate's gentle heat is perfect for making sauces and simmering soup.
- Succulent steaks and chops are cooked on your AGA boiling plate in the special cast-iron grill pan.
- Fierce heat reminiscent of a charcoal grill sears the outside of the meat, sealing in flavor and juices while the meat gently cooks to perfection in the inside.
- Tackle Asian cooking with an AGA wok on the boiling plate for fast stir fries and quick cooking.
- Create crunchier-on-the-outside, moister on the inside fried/sauteed chicken.
- Using the special wire toaster, you can make the famous AGA toast crunchy on the outside and fluffy in the middle.
- AGA toast tastes better and even looks better; every slice is branded with the distinctive waffle pattern.
- Toasted sandwiches can be cooked directly on the simmering plate.
- Roasts are superb - cooked evenly throughout because, unlike conventional ranges, the heat comes from all directions, not just one.
- Shrinkage and dryness are reduced because there are no flames or elements inside the ovens to dry out the meat.
- Roasted vegetables are full of Mediterranean flavor and roast potatoes are golden brown.
- Like a traditional baker's brick oven, the AGA roasting and baking ovens provide all-around, consistent heat, to create feathery pastries, moist cakes, and perfectly baked breads.
- Sweet and savoury can be cooked together without intermingling flavors.
- In the AGA slow cook oven or on slumber mode, the AGA Total Control can steam a sponge pudding to perfection without turning your kitchen into a sauna.
- Unpleasant lingering cooking smells are banished.
- Steaming root vegetables locks in their full flavor and nutrients.
- The slow cook oven's gentle persistent heat helps you create richer, juicier casseroles, stews, and slow roasting or braising cuts of meat.
Included Starter Pack
- Chrome and Stainless Steel Cleaner
- Full Size/Half Size Roasting Tin
AGA Total Control ATCEEV3OS40HEA Reviews