AGA City 24 Electric Double-Oven Cooker
The new AGA City 24 is everything you would expect from an AGA just wrapped in a smaller package! At just 24 inches wide it is the perfect range to accommodate kitchens with limited space and high standards.
Crafted from quality cast iron like all iconic AGA ranges this unit employs consistent radiant heat technology locking in moisture and enhancing your food's flavor.
The AGA City 24 is pre-set to different heat settings using electric elements embedded in the cast iron ovens and under the hotplate. This multi-function range has two ovens with roasting, baking and slow cooking capabilities and a dual-setting hotplate which boils and simmers.
Since the 1920s, the AGA has been a treasured possession in kitchens across Europe and throughout the world. Each Cooker is unique in its own fashion, cast in an historic foundry in Coalbrookdale, Shropshire that has been smelting iron since 1709. Today each AGA product is still handmade by gifted craftsmen, with every step of the building and finishing process continuously inspected for quality and excellence. Upon completion, your AGA will be shipped from the United Kingdom to North America, professionally delivered to your home, and carefully assembled by a skilled AGA technician right in your own kitchen. Available at AJ Madison.
AGA City 24 Electric Double Oven
Dual Boiling and Simmering Plate
In-Room Venting Flue
Oven Dimensions, Each Oven
Overall Dimensions and Weight
A Smart Solution for Compact Living
- Place two AGA City 24 ranges side-by-side and double the fun! The AGA City 24 was built with energy efficiency and space-saving solutions in mind.
AGA City 24
- The AGA City24 is easy to use and has been designed with convenience in mind with one knob to control the hotplate and the other to control the ovens. The ovens are controlled independently of each other and of the hotplate.
- Around the outside of the actual hotplate is an additional cooking space. While using your hotplate to boil foods this additional cooking space serves as a location to simmer foods or simply keep them warm.
Roasting/Baking Oven and Slow-Cook Oven
- Use the control knob to turn the top oven on/off and set to either baking or roasting. The same knob will also control the bottom slow cook oven which provides a consistent temperature.
- In place of a single heat source, each cooking zone has its own electrically heated cast iron element. The separation of cooking zones gives you the ability to control the area you choose to heat.