Inspired by their passion for perfection, renowned for their product innovation and quality, American Range is a recognized leader in the commercial food service industry. Their commercial workhorse pedigree has been proven in the world's most demanding kitchens for over past 30 years. In that time, innovative technology and robust engineering have advanced every aspect of their cooking equipment. Their commercial equipment is constructed to withstand the challenges of the most demanding chefs and kitchens. Available at AJ Madison.
They earnestly feel they have perfected the professional home range. Their residential professional line of gas ranges, French-door wall ovens, and cook-tops are commercial grade. Their professional cooking products have the soul and capability of their commercial ranges bended with luxurious style. To summarize, they have 'civilized' their commercial ranges.
Innovection Convection Oven Technology
Balanced turbulent heat distribution is essential when baking, roasting, and dehydrating food. The American Range Innovection convection oven technology features dual convection motors and louvered side panels to enhance uniform heat distribution throughout the large oven cavity.
The strategic placement of the dual Innovection convection fans ensures consistent heat distribution even when challenged with cooking the largest turkey, ham or roast.
Innovection Convection Oven Is Green Technology
The highly efficient design of the Innovection Convection Oven uses 19% less gas versus a standard convection oven.
Overall Oven Capacity - 18" Oven:
2.7 Cu. Ft.
Overall Oven Capacity - 30" Oven:
4.9 Cu. Ft.
Surface Burner Rating - Large:
Surface Burner Rating - Medium:
Surface Burner Rating - Small:
18,000 BTU Each Oven
Oven Bake Burner:
30,000 BTU Each Oven
20,000 BTU For Every 11" Section
Total Gas Connection Rating:
180,000 BTU 4 Burners Double Griddle
7" W.C. Natural, 11" W.C. Propane
120 VAC 15 Amp 60 Hz Single Phase
Oven Interior Width - 18" Oven:
Oven Interior Depth - 18" Oven:
Oven Interior Height - 18" Oven:
Oven Interior Width - 30" Oven:
Oven Interior Depth - 30" Oven:
Oven Interior Height - 30" Oven:
*** Note: Must specify elevation if over 2,000 ft. when ordering. ***
- 22" 20,000 BTU griddle for every 11" section.
- Sealed burners deliver exceptional performance at every level setting and lift off to provide easy cleanup.
- 3 sizes of burners to serve your everyday needs: 17,000 BTU (lg), 13,000 BTU (med), 9,000 BTU (sm).
- Variable infinite flame settings for all sealed top burners.
- Fail-safe system ensures re-ignition in the event the flame goes out even on the lowest burner setting.
- Continuous and flush commercial-grade cast iron grates allow for easy transfer of pots and pans across the entire cooking surface.
- Sealed Single Piece tooled stainless steel cook top can hold more than a gallon of spills.
- Analog controls provide easy, push and turn operation ensuring child safety.
- Blue LED light indicate flame and oven functions provided with every knob.
- Heavy metal die-cast black satin knobs with chrome bezels.
- Multiple functions include: Standard Bake, Innovection Convection Bake, Infrared Broil and Fan mode.
- Innovection System with convection fan optimizes uniform air flow.
- Two chrome racks glide at 5 (including base) cooking levels on heavy chrome side supports.
- Accommodates full size commercial sheet pan.
- Two lights in each oven are controlled from the front panel switch.
American Range Heritage Classic Series ARR4842GDN Reviews