Inspired by their passion for perfection, renowned for their product innovation and quality, American Range is a recognized leader in the commercial food service industry. Their commercial workhorse pedigree has been proven in the world's most demanding kitchens for over past 30 years. In that time, innovative technology and robust engineering have advanced every aspect of their cooking equipment. Their commercial equipment is constructed to withstand the challenges of the most demanding chefs and kitchens. Available at AJ Madison.
They earnestly feel they have perfected the professional home range. Their residential professional line of gas ranges, French-door wall ovens, and cook-tops are commercial grade. Their professional cooking products have the soul and capability of their commercial ranges bended with luxurious style. To summarize, they have 'civilized' their commercial ranges.
Straight Convection Technology
American Range is pleased to introduce Straight Convection Technology. Borrowing from the aerospace industry, they've circled their convection bake fan with a powerful ring heater - and straightened out the hot air stream using proprietary air directors. The result is shorter cooking times and more uniform heat transfer for multiple rack cooking - saving time and energy!
American Range introduces the new dual fuel range for the home - a kitchen cooking product for the best of both worlds. The dual fuel range combines the accurate temperature control of the electric oven cell - with the speed and power of their industry-leading gas range top. When you add in their rugged, commercial design and construction heritage, as can be expected, the whole is far greater than the sum of its parts.
Overall Oven Capacity:
5.7 Cu. Ft.
Surface Burner Rating - Large:
Surface Burner Rating - Medium:
Surface Burner Rating - Small:
Oven Bake Burner:
Convection Ring Element:
Total Gas Connection Rating:
86,000 BTU 6 Burners
7" W.C. Natural, 11" W.C. Propane
240 VAC 30 Amp 60 Hz Single Phase
Oven Interior Width:
Oven Interior Depth:
Oven Interior Height:
*** Note: Must specify elevation if over 2,000 ft. when ordering. ***
- Step-up range provides 2 unequal levels of cooking surface.
- Elevated rear burners provide easy access to saute pans, and allow larger pots to be used consecutively.
- 3 sizes of burners to serve your everyday needs: 17,000 BTU (lg), 13,000 BTU (med), 9,000 BTU (sm).
- Sealed burners deliver exceptional performance at every level setting and lift off to provide easy cleanup.
- Fail-safe system ensures re-ignition in the event the flame goes out even on the lowest burner setting.
- Sealed Single Piece tooled stainless steel cook tops can hold more than a gallon of spills.
- Blue LED lights indicate flame and oven functions provided with every knob.
- Heavy metal die-cast black satin knobs with chrome bezels.
- Analog controls provide easy, push and turn operation ensuring child safety.
- Electronic keypad with blue VFD display.
- Commercial grade high performance thermal insulation keeps kitchen cool.
- Programmable timed self clean for effortless oven maintenance.
- Accommodates full size commercial sheet pan.
- Two chrome racks glide at 5 cooking levels on heavy chrome side supports.
- Commercial grade porcelainized oven interior for simple cleaning.
- 3,500 Watt Instagrill broiler reaches searing temperature in 3 seconds.
- Infrared energy from hidden bake and broil elements shine through high transparency glass ceramic windows.
- Stainless steel air flow directors provide even distribution of convection air for uniform oven temperatures.
- Traditional and Convection Bake can be controlled from 150°F to 550°F.
American Range Titan Series ARR366ISDFL Reviews