Inspired by their passion for perfection, renowned for their product innovation and quality, American Range is a recognized leader in the commercial food service industry. Their commercial workhorse pedigree has been proven in the world's most demanding kitchens for over past 30 years. In that time, innovative technology and robust engineering have advanced every aspect of their cooking equipment. Their commercial equipment is constructed to withstand the challenges of the most demanding chefs and kitchens. Available at AJ Madison.
They earnestly feel they have perfected the professional home range. Their residential professional line of gas ranges, French-door wall ovens, and cook-tops are commercial grade. Their professional cooking products have the soul and capability of their commercial ranges bended with luxurious style. To summarize, they have 'civilized' their commercial ranges.
Straight Convection Technology
American Range is pleased to introduce Straight Convection Technology. Borrowing from the aerospace industry, they've circled their convection bake fan with a powerful ring heater - and straightened out the hot air stream using proprietary air directors. The result is shorter cooking times and more uniform heat transfer for multiple rack cooking - saving time and energy!
American Range introduces the new dual fuel range for the home - a kitchen cooking product for the best of both worlds. The dual fuel range combines the accurate temperature control of the electric oven cell - with the speed and power of their industry-leading gas range top. When you add in their rugged, commercial design and construction heritage, as can be expected, the whole is far greater then the sum of its parts.
Overall Oven Capacity:
5.7 Cu. Ft.
Surface Burner Rating - Large:
Surface Burner Rating - Medium:
Surface Burner Rating - Small:
Grill Burner Rating:
Infrared Broiler Element:
Oven Bake Burner Element:
Convection Ring Element:
Total Gas Connection Rating:
74,000 BTU 4 Burners and 11" Grill
7" W.C. Natural, 11" W.C. Propane
240 VAC, 30 Amp, 60 Hz
Oven Interior Width:
Oven Interior Depth:
Oven Interior Height:
*** Note: Must specify elevation if over 2,000 ft. when ordering. ***
- Sealed burners deliver exceptional performance at every level setting and lift off to provide easy clean-up.
- 3 sizes of burners to serve your everyday needs: 17,000 BTU (lg), 13,000 BTU (med), 9,000 BTU (sm).
- Variable infinite flame settings for all sealed top burners.
- Fail-safe system ensures re-ignition in the event the flame goes out.
- Continuous and flush commercial-grade cast iron grates allow for easy transfer of pots and pans across the entire cooking surface.
- Blue LED lights indicate flame and oven functions provided with every knob.
- Heavy metal die-cast black satin knobs with chrome bezels.
- Sealed Single Piece tooled stainless steel cook top can hold a gallon of spills.
- Electronic keypad with blue VFD display.
- Multiple functions include: Full Power modes for Standard Bake, Convection Bake, Infrared Broil, or Warm modes for Dehydrate, Crisping and Proofing.
- Traditional and Convection Bake can be controlled from 150°F to 550°F.
- Infrared energy from hidden bake and broil elements shine through high transparency glass ceramic windows.
- 3,500 Watt Instagrill broiler reaches searing temperature in 3 seconds.
- Stainless steel air flow directors provide even distribution of convection air for uniform oven temperatures.
- Commercial grade high performance thermal insulation keeps kitchen cool.
- Two chrome racks glide at 5 (including base) cooking levels on heavy chrome side supports.
- Accommodates full size commercial sheet pan.
- Commercial grade porcelainized oven interior for simple cleaning.
- Programmable timed self clean for effortless oven maintenance.
American Range Medallion Series ARR364GRDF Reviews