Inspired by their passion for perfection, renowned for their product innovation and quality, American Range is a recognized leader in the commercial food service industry. Their commercial workhorse pedigree has been proven in the world's most demanding kitchens for over past 30 years. In that time, innovative technology and robust engineering have advanced every aspect of their cooking equipment. Their commercial equipment is constructed to withstand the challenges of the most demanding chefs and kitchens. Available at AJ Madison.
They earnestly feel they have perfected the professional home range. Their residential professional line of gas ranges, French-door wall ovens, and cook-tops are commercial grade. Their professional cooking products have the soul and capability of their commercial ranges bended with luxurious style. To summarize, they have 'civilized' their commercial ranges.
80°F to 195°F
Timed, Continuous, Sabbath
120 VAC 15 Amp 60 Hz Single Phase
- Electronic controls hidden behind the front panel are kitchen-design friendly.
- One-touch controls presets, adjustable drawer temperatures and on-times.
- Easy-to-read digital display of time and temperature simplifies programming.
- Automatic shut-off at end of cycle helps save energy.
- Adjust, Add and Remove function keys make memory programming easy.
- Sabbath mode for up to 84 hours of hands-free operation.
- Four radiant heaters take the drawer from 70°F to 140°F in 4 minutes and to 90°F in 9 minutes.
- Heaters are easy to replace and unit continues to function, creating a "safe-landing" should one or more heaters fail during operation.
- Two convection fans hold the drawer at a uniform temperature to +/- 1°F accuracy.
- Drawer capacity is truly proportional to product width, larger models have a larger drawer (30" and 36" only).
- Best quality Triple-Play cabinet slides keeps the drawer from wobbling.
- Low sides on drawer make loading and unloading easy and clean-up a snap.
- Computer control of time and temperature.
- Standard kitchen cabinets widths.
- Three-slides on the drawer for increased stability.
- Timed, Continuous and Sabbath modes.
- Four infrared heaters and two convection fans standard in all models.
- Design protected under U.S. Patent 7,166,821.
American Range Villa Series ARR27WD Reviews