Remote Fan Unit
The AR400 offers maximum air output for downdraft ventilation and motorless hoods. Installation in a separate room allows for a reduced noise level in the kitchen. The remote fan unit can be combined with motorless hoods, downdraft ventilation or ceiling ventilation.
The Difference is Gaggenau
Gaggenau is the world's preeminent brand of restaurant-grade cooking technology for the modern home. Specializing in high-performance built-in kitchen appliances, its sleek portfolio includes ovens, modular gas, electric and induction cooktops, ventilation, refrigerators, dishwashers, specialty appliances such as steamers, grills and deep fryers, and the Asian-influenced Teppan Yaki.
Gaggenau stands for exceptional convenience and intuitive operation, just as in professional kitchens. Products contain high-quality, rugged surface finishes, easy to navigate panels and the most durable of materials, including shot-blasted aluminum surfaces that do not show fingerprints and sturdy control knobs that are a pleasure to use.
Professionals know what they want. They desire clear designs and instinctive controls. The professional kitchen exemplifies the belief that form follows function, and this is the model that Gaggenau has developed its design from. Gaggenau kitchens are not only beautiful, but also intelligent and inspiring. The quality of built-in kitchen appliances begins with the design. Gaggenau builds beautiful ovens, elegant dishwashers, ventilators, cooktops and refrigerators that far exceed expectations. With Gaggenau, form truly follows function.
Gaggenau creates small revolutions in design and technology. Explore their full range of home appliances, and discover how their innovative products combine to help you create the ultimate cooking experience.
Air Extraction Performance with Unobstructed Airflow, Maximum
Exhaust Air Intake Connection Piece, Intake Discharge Ends:
8/4 x 6"
Exhaust Air Outlet Connection Piece:
Connecting Cable Length:
Additional Connector Pair For Extension:
Dimensions and Weights
- Maximum output for downdraft ventilation and motorless hoods.
- Outside installation allows lower noise level in the kitchen.
- To be combined with motorless hoods, downdrafts or ceiling ventilation.
- Performance output level 3/4:
- Air output according to DIN EN 61591.
- Sound power and sound pressure depending on built-in situation.
- For the characteristics of each output level with/without intensive mode please refer to the table with the respective motorless ventilation products.
- Metal housing, zinc-plated.
- Pipe connections air intake: 1 x DN 200 cylindrical, 4 x DN 150 cylindrical.
- Pipe connection pressure side: 1 x DN 200 cylindrical.
- Spare cover for closing air intake.