This Freezer uses 409 kWh and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $45.36 .
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
15.8 cu. ft.
Dimensions and Weight
Yes (2, front)
Upfront Adjustable Temperature Control:
Evaporator Fixed Shelves:
ENERGY STAR Qualified:
ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Save money while conserving energy.
- These freezers meet the guidelines for energy efficiency.
Fast Freeze Setting
- Freezes large amounts of food quickly and efficiently. The freezer runs almost continuously to provide freshly cooled air to drive the freezer temperature 10 degrees colder than the lowest setting.
- Find frozen items quickly, even in low-light areas like the basement or garage.
Up-Front Adjustable Temperature Control System
- We've moved the temperature controls to the front of the freezer so you can easily change the settings.
- Features rounded edges and corners and hidden hinges for a contemporary, seamless look.
Commercial Rated Power Cord
- Commercially rated for residential use with a heavy-duty power cord that's made tough to last.
- Defrost drain allows water to flow out of freezer for disposal.
15.8 Cu. Ft. Capacity
5 Stor-Mor Door Shelves
3 Evaporator Fixed Cabinet Shelves
Energy Efficient Foam Insulation
Smooth, Rust- and Impact-Resistant Liner
2 Front Leveling Legs
Tight Seal Door Gasket