From the beginning, every Amana brand product has been made with the same core philosophy: to provide customers with high-quality products that are reliable, meet their needs, and last longer than the rest. And they keep that philosophy firmly in mind as they build industry-leading appliances.
This freezer uses 354 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $39.26.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
14.8 cu. ft.
Energy Efficient Foam Insulation
- Freezer stays cold with less energy
Adjustable Temperature Control
Defrost Drain with Hose Adapter
- Defrost drain allows water to flow out of freezer for disposal
Lock with Pop-Out Key
- Lock with pop-out key helps prevent accidental entry, keeping children safe
Smooth, Rust- and Impact-Resistant Liner
- Helps resist dents so the freezer stays like new
Textured Steel Cabinet
- Textured steel cabinet and contoured lid hides fingerprints and stays looking great