Most people associate the name Aga with good food and fine living. And although it's often thought of as quintessentially British, the Aga actually began life in Sweden. The celebrated cooker found in 750,000 households worldwide was invented by Dr. Gustav Dalen, a blind Nobel Prize-winning physicist. Appalled that his wife and their maid had to constantly tend to their old-fashioned range, Dalen set out to design a modern cooker that would look after itself. It's unlikely Dalen could have predicted that his invention would go on to be widely acclaimed as a design icon, but it has.
Available at AJ Madison.
Over the last 80 years Aga has built on that iconic design, creating new products for the day's needs. Additions to the Aga family like dual fuel and electric cooking products, as well as refrigeration, have brought them a long way from Dalen's first cooker in 1922, but close to their heritage.
This dishwasher uses 279 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $30.94.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on
4 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
15 Place Settings
Cycle and Options
NSF Certified Sani-Rinse:
Top Rack Wash Option:
120V; 60 Hz; 15A
Energy Star Qualified:
CEE Tier II Qualified:
- Easily wash large or odd shaped items
Tall Tub Design
- Provides an additional 3" of interior space compared to standard tub models makes room for extra-large items in the lower rack and plates or sports bottles in the upper rack
- Automatically selects the right wash and dry settings for your load by using two separate sensors to measure temperature, soil level and load size once during the prewash and once during the wash cycle
- Quietly soaks your dishes with an extended prewash and then runs a Heavy Wash cycle to clean tough soils
- 7-hour cycle optimizes water efficiency, without using more energy or disrupting household activities
Eco Wash Cycle
- Helps minimize energy and water usage while cleaning dishes
Designed to Endure Repeated Use and to Deliver Years of Reliable Performance
Improved silverware basket holds up to 12 more pieces of silverware for maximum flexibility and is designed to clean better.
- The silverware basket can be placed in the bottom rack, on the front of the rack, or use it in the door for 100% usable rack space and can be placed on the counter for unloading
Top Rack Wash Option
- Saves you time and energy by washing dishes in the top rack only
Eco Dry option
- Shorter heating time uses 70% less energy compared to using Heated Dry
NSF Certified Sani-Rinse Option
- A high temperature wash system for additional cleaning of items like baby bottles, glassware, or dishes
1-Hour Wash Cycle delivers great wash performance in nearly half the time
Auto Soil Sensor
- Optimizes every cycle for reliable cleaning results
- This sensor measures water clarity to determine how dirty dishes are, and then adjusts the cycle accordingly
- Utilize sensors to monitor water flow at the pump and ensure that just the right amount of water is used
Adjustable upper rack
Plastic cup shelf
Light item clips
Triple Filtration System
Premium Rail System
Quiet Sound Package
- Offers many levels of quiet operation with this system of sound-reducing insulation
Resource-efficient wash system
- Cleans a full load of dishes using nearly 1/2 less water and energy
ENERGY STAR Qualified
CEE Tier 2 Qualified
- Exceeds federal minimum energy efficiency standards by more than 25% to earn an eco-friendly CEE Tier 2 qualification
AGA Professional Series APRODWBNSS1 Reviews