Most people associate the name Aga with good food and fine living. And although it's often thought of as quintessentially British, the Aga actually began life in Sweden. The celebrated cooker found in 750,000 households worldwide was invented by Dr. Gustav Dalen, a blind Nobel Prize-winning physicist. Appalled that his wife and their maid had to constantly tend to their old-fashioned range, Dalen set out to design a modern cooker that would look after itself. It's unlikely Dalen could have predicted that his invention would go on to be widely acclaimed as a design icon, but it has.
Over the last 80 years Aga has built on that iconic design, creating new products for the day's needs. Additions to the Aga family like dual fuel and electric cooking products, as well as refrigeration, have brought them a long way from Dalen's first cooker in 1922, but close to their heritage. Available at AJ Madison.
PRO+ Beverage Center
This beverage center provides the best of both worlds for wine and beverage in one beautiful model, featuring distinct temperature zones for both of them.
MFG SKU APRO6BARM-CRNL
This refrigerator uses 326 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $36.15.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
14 Wine Bottles and 103 12-Oz. Canned Beverages
Dual-Pane, Tinted, UV-Resistant
Dimensions and Weights
Exclusive MicroSentry Monitor
- The MicroSentry monitor controls the refrigeration system's performance to maintain a constant and precise temperature.
- A visual and audible alarm signals if the temperature goes above or below the set point for a period of time which may impact storage quality or if a door is left ajar.
- A discreet amber LED display shows content temperature in real time.
- The digital touch controls provide an easy interface to select the desired temperature for perfect wine storage.
- Interior light can be set for continuous display.
Temperature Range Suitable For Wine Storage and Beverage Refrigeration
Dual-Pane, Tinted, UV-Resistant Glass Door
- Protects contents from damaging UV rays.
- Stores cans and leaves room to vertically store 2-liter and opened wine bottles.
Maple Trim On Shelves and Racks
- Perfect for custom finishing.
Accommodates Up To 14 Wine Bottles, Including Magnums and 103 12-oz. Canned Beverages
Black Cabinet, Framed Glass Door
AGA Professional Series APRO6BARMCRNL Reviews