Why Kitchens Need Ventilation.
Fresh salmon fillets are reason enough. But that's really just a start. Because cooking smoke and greasy build-up are more than unpleasant. They're unhealthy. In fact, cooking churns out airborne contaminants like nothing else in the home can. This concentration of contaminants requires effective ventilation. That's where Broan comes in. As the residential ventilation leader, Broan offers more range hood kitchen ventilating solutions than anyone.
From high-performance ducted models, to the most effective non-ducted units ever made. And they're all built to Broan's demanding quality standards.
So you can count on them to help keep your kitchen cleaner for years to come. Built-in lighting means you can count on your Broan range hood to keep your kitchen brighter. Some units even include a convenient nightlight feature.
There really is a difference with Broan. It's in the details.
Sones - High Setting:
Halogen Dual 50W
Dual Centrifugal Blower
3 1/4" x 10" (Vertical/Horizontal)
- Variable speed control with last setting memory
- 7.0 Sones high, 0.5 Sones low
- Two halogen lamps (GU10 bulbs purchase separately)
- MICROBAN protected filters
- Non-Duct Recirculation Kit for 9N Pro Hood, 30N
- Dishwasher-safe micromesh filters have a special coating to keep the filters looking new over repeated cleanings and exclusive Microban protection
Broan AP1 Series AP136 Reviews